Quinn's Aquarium

by 0070032

Original Post

Re: Quinn's Aquarium

Champion (Retired)

BadgeHungry has just issued some helpful guides for this game. Please click on the link below for many helpful QA tips. Good luck!

Quinn’s Aquarium Badge Guide by BadgeHungry

clickable link  ►►► badgehungry.com/QA                  

Message 41 of 73 (771 Views)

★★ Novice

I am writing about the same thing ...I have played this game over and over and there is no getting six shells....and I have spend a bunch of money and I am DONE. I really like the game and will play it for other badges  but never again for six shells. I too feel like a lot of people Pogo is really making a ton of money of these new games.......that's all fine and good.    WHAT I want to know is how to get that Badge removed from my album because I have all completed albums and I am not going to have one messed up because of one impossible Pogo badge. So I am out the money out the badge I just want my album freed up. I don't think that's too much to ask. Thank you  Patty05253  

Message 42 of 73 (743 Views)

★ Novice

Used to like this game but there is NO WAY to win!!!! I refuse to buy any more gems!! This game gives you NO WAY to win or gain power ups unless you spend MONEY!! Hey! it's only a game and I will not spend my bank account on it!  Can't go back, get hints, nothing!!! This week, need to get 100 tiles - one does NOT get credit for any unless you finish game which is impossible unless you purchase gems... What a joke!! i will be looking at other game sites and then POGO wouldn't even get my yearly membership fee.//////

So, disappointing after all these years...

Message 43 of 73 (719 Views)

★★★ Newbie

it wont load for me either. I am about half way threw the game, and it is my favorite, but it wont load, I have contacted pogo, I have got rid of history defragmented, got rid of cookies, im just frtustrated. You pay money and I cant play java games cus java does not like windows 10, so I pay and can only play some games

Message 44 of 73 (680 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @Faithluke2,

I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to load Quinn's Aquarium. As it's an HTML5 game, please try the HTML 5 troubleshooting steps to see if they work for you. Namely, please make sure to check hardware acceleration for HTML5 games, as well as that you are not running any other tabs at the time of gaming.

Please let me know how it goes.

Arrenai Cat

Message 45 of 73 (661 Views)

★ Novice
I have also been playing and now it won't
Message 46 of 73 (642 Views)

★ Novice
load and after awhile it asks if I want to continue
Message 47 of 73 (641 Views)

★★★★ Novice
How or are there any tips to get all six Sets of Shell Tiles????
Message 48 of 73 (567 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’ve played this game a at least a hundred times and I cannot win a game. It’s in chanallenge mode   And they keep sending it as badge if something isn’t done soon I’m canceling my subscriptions. I have had enough I used all my gems and power ups. I would like them replaced. Thanks vi coe

Message 49 of 73 (545 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

fix this game or take it off trye for day to play this cant win a game is this what i am payiny for

Message 50 of 73 (544 Views)