Quinn's Aquarium Difficulty

by leatheretiwl

Original Post

Re: Quinn's Aquarium Difficulty

★ Expert
@2twins4life2 , I used to enjoy Quinn's Aquarium because it had a story line to it. But I objected to spending gems for power ups to complete the games, which happens often. It's always a judgment call for each person to decide how many gems to spend on games in order to win. I frankly resent having to buy power ups to win games. I sense your frustration.
Message 31 of 42 (924 Views)

★ Expert
@Moogan1201 , It's good to see you're back. I thought I was the only volunteer helper still here after EA_Arrenai retired in November. It's not the same at Answers HQ since she left.
Message 32 of 42 (923 Views)

★ Novice

I hate this game and do not usually play it. Right now I am trying to get the badge in Polar Palace and have all but the other badges, but naturally the one game that I need is Quinn's Aquarium. You need to get keys for this one and a lot of them. From now on, I won't try any that include Quinn's Aquarium. I refuse to pay for gems. I know you get 50 if you complete this challenge, but I would have to spend more than that to win.

Message 33 of 42 (895 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

@anon335261, I know the feeling and so do many others. I used to love the Quinn's Aquarium game because of the great storyline, but to win requires the use of so many gems for power ups that it ruined the game for me. I hope EA realizes what they are doing to people's attitudes about Pogo by providing games that requires cheats to win.  I used to be a paying member, but I canceled my subscription for this reason and others. 

The Pogo website is not as great as it used to be.  That all ended last year.  I am amazed to see over 30,000 people still playing here some days.  I remember a few years ago when it was 50,000 every night. Some old-timers remember 100,000 and waiting lines to play the games.  Memories of better days are all I have left now.

Message 34 of 42 (887 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I totally agree with you.  I already pay to play Pogo but refuse to buy power ups to play a game that I really don't like.

Message 35 of 42 (768 Views)

★★★★ Novice

There is no challenge round...unless it comes up when you have finished the first tank, because I do not have an challenge mode and have not finished the first tank.

Message 36 of 42 (670 Views)

★★★ Pro

@Kelli10679 

There are challenge rounds. They are bigger puzzles with more tiles and slightly more difficult. You play 4 regular games and the 5th one will be a challenge round. 

Once you finish a tank you will have access to Random Levels. 

Message 37 of 42 (665 Views)

★★★★ Novice

That is what I am saying.  The challenge rounds are not there UNTIL you finish the first tank.  Maybe the person who started this thread hasn't even finished the first tank, like I haven't.

Message 38 of 42 (661 Views)

★★★ Pro

@Kelli10679 

No, there are challenge rounds throughout the game regardless of whether you finished the tank or not. Random games and Challenge rounds are two different things. 

Message 39 of 42 (655 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have not seen any.  All I have to pick from is Tropical Tank and it says 41/60 Part 3 and there is nothing else to choose.  So where else do I go find these other challenges?

Message 40 of 42 (638 Views)