Quinn's Aquarium Difficulty

by leatheretiwl

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Quinn's Aquarium Difficulty

★★★ Newbie

I pay to play Pogo.  Quinn's Aquarium is almost impossible to win.  I have gone through all my gems that I have earned in the past.  You give us a gift to get 10 6-shell matches in 30 days.  I have one and there are some of the games when there are no shells at all.  Too expensive to play!!

Message 1 of 42 (8,986 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Quinn's Aquarium Difficulty

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

It is indeed very difficult to successfully get all of the seashells 6 or 10 different times. You might try to use the Challenge Round instead which has 288 tiles as opposed to only 144 tiles.  DO NOT USE THE UNDO BUTTON while performing this particular challenge.  If the layout seems too difficult, choose another layout after quitting the game.

BadgeHungry has just issued some helpful guides for this game. Please click on the link below for many helpful QA tips. Good luck!

Quinn’s Aquarium Badge Guide by BadgeHungry

clickable link  ►►► badgehungry.com/QA                    

View in thread

Message 4 of 42 (8,868 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie
I need help also, it is impossible to get 6 sets of shells!
Message 2 of 42 (8,902 Views)

★★★ Pro

There are shells in every game, once you match the first pair the next pair will appear after matching 10 more tiles and so on.  The only way you wouldn't get any shell is if you use the undo button.  

Message 3 of 42 (8,894 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

It is indeed very difficult to successfully get all of the seashells 6 or 10 different times. You might try to use the Challenge Round instead which has 288 tiles as opposed to only 144 tiles.  DO NOT USE THE UNDO BUTTON while performing this particular challenge.  If the layout seems too difficult, choose another layout after quitting the game.

BadgeHungry has just issued some helpful guides for this game. Please click on the link below for many helpful QA tips. Good luck!

Quinn’s Aquarium Badge Guide by BadgeHungry

clickable link  ►►► badgehungry.com/QA                    

Message 4 of 42 (8,869 Views)

★★★ Novice

Personally, I do not like Quinn. It would not be so bad if you could win more without power ups sometimes. I bought power ups a couple of times and I will not spend any more gems just to play this game. The cost of power ups for this game is way too high. I feel as if the game is being pushed down our throats.  Instead of making me want to try to play more of the games it is making me not even try. I have been a Pogo member since the beginning and until last year had never not completed all the weekly challenges. Of course, the one I didn't complete was Quinn. I do not like some of the changes they have made recently to Pogo and some of the games they are now wanting us to play. It is making me rethink if I want to stay a member of Pogo and I will be deciding this when renewal comes up for me in about five months.

Message 5 of 42 (8,776 Views)

★★ Novice
I agree totally with you. I am sick of all the challenges that you can't complete unless you have the helpers which cost gems. Quinn is by far the worse of them all. They have set it so hard that you can't get it without purchasing the helpers. I am like you, i have been a club pogo member since the beginning and i too am rethinking about keeping the membership. Why pay for a membership when you can't finish the challenge or when they are so hard it makes you miserable to play.
Message 6 of 42 (8,730 Views)

★★ Novice

I too do not like Quinn's. I have purchased too many gems and now I'm finding when I use the extra space, the game freezes up, and I lose the space by having to start over. I have lost 6 just trying to get the daily challenge.  I don't know if  anyone will replace them, but I am not wasting any more money on them.  I also find that Guinn's, Poppit Bingo and Jet Set Solitaire seem to monopolize a lot of the challenges, but the worst is Quinn's.  I'll probably not renew my membership when it runs out. This game has gotten way to expensive for my retirement salary.

Message 7 of 42 (8,682 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @barbthom204.

Regarding the freezing up, I was wondering how the troubleshooting steps went that I recommended to you in your other post? I'd love to see if we can get that resolved for you.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Pogo-Game-Questions-Technical/Quinn-s-Aquarium/m-p/7738423#M184195

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 8 of 42 (8,664 Views)

★★ Novice

I changed browsers and it seems ok. I only play QA when it's a challenge, so that part didn't bother me. What I'd really like is the free spaces I lost refunded, bit I think that's a lost cause. I won't be buying any more!!  Thanks for your help.

Message 9 of 42 (8,649 Views)

The games Quinns Aquar

★ Novice

Quinns Aquarium I am at Part 3 level 51 part 23 and am stuck.  Is there no more nor what?

Message 10 of 42 (8,464 Views)