Re: Quinn's Aquarium - Clicking "undo" causes the game to lock up and

by cjngranny01

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Quinn's Aquarium - Clicking "undo" causes the game to lock up and lose powerups

★★★ Novice

I spent money for extra spaces powerups so losing them repeatedly does not make me happy. 

First - I want to know how I can get a refund for the 3 powerups I've lost due to this glitch in the game. 

Second - Please fix this glitch. 

Here is what happened: 

I bought extra spaces because I could not get past a certain level. I used two extra spaces & restarted that level a couple times. I accidentally clicked the wrong tile and clicked "undo" and the game locked up and froze. I had to refresh the page and then going back to that level learned I'd lost the two powerup spaces I'd paid for. I tried to play the level again and due to my already frustration from losing money in the game, I accidentally clicked the wrong tile again. I'd only used one extra space that time and immediately upon clicking "undo" the game locked up again and froze. When I refreshed the game, I learned I again lost the powerup I'd paid for. That is a total of three powerups I'd paid for that I lost. I already read through your solutions of how to prevent the pogo HD games from locking up by ONLY having Pogo opened on the computer and nothing else going on. So I made sure to play the game the second time that way. That did not prevent the game from stealing my powerup when it decided it did not like me undoing an action and locking up. 

This laptop is one year old. I play other games on other platforms that are HTML based. I do not have any issues with running them on this laptop, so please do not tell me that is the problem. I played the game the second time with ONLY my browser running and ONLY Pogo logged into and ONLY this game open. 

Message 1 of 3 (489 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @imnotaduck.

The best thing to do is speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to see if they can refund or replace the powerups. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (447 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @imnotaduck.

The best thing to do is speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to see if they can refund or replace the powerups. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 3 (448 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

THIS IS NOT FIXED AND IS STILL CAUSING THE SAME ISSUES,  I HAVE LOST AT LEAST 10 UNDO AND 10 EXTRA SLOTS BECAUSE OF THIS ISSUE THAT YOU DID NOT FIX AND I HAVE REPORTED THIS OVER AND OVER AND OVER TO NO AVAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 3 of 3 (374 Views)