Re: Poppit Bingo

by Just4FunThisTyme

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Poppit Bingo

★★ Novice

Poppit bingo

In Poppit Bingo, what does the XP mean?  What do I do with it?  It is not explained in the How to Play, other than you can get them (XPs) from popping balloons. 

Message 1 of 4 (968 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

Hi @Hoosierhoney

XP stands for Experience Points, you earn them while playing, they advance your ranking in Poppit Bingo.

See this Pogo New Article for more information:  Poppit Bingo Cactus Cash XP and Tickets

Hope this helps,  Just  Image

Tip: To easily locate your posts click on the drop-down indicator next to your screen name at the top right of the page, then select Profile.

AHQ volunteer/moderator. I am not an EA employee

AHQ is a player-to-player support Community. Please Grant XP if a post was helpful, and select Accept as Solution when a post resolved your issue.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (1,016 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hi @Hoosierhoney

XP stands for Experience Points, you earn them while playing, they advance your ranking in Poppit Bingo.

See this Pogo New Article for more information:  Poppit Bingo Cactus Cash XP and Tickets

Hope this helps,  Just  Image

Tip: To easily locate your posts click on the drop-down indicator next to your screen name at the top right of the page, then select Profile.

AHQ volunteer/moderator. I am not an EA employee

AHQ is a player-to-player support Community. Please Grant XP if a post was helpful, and select Accept as Solution when a post resolved your issue.

Message 2 of 4 (1,017 Views)

★★★ Novice

WHAT IS IN THE GIFT BOX? 

Message 3 of 4 (705 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Open presents in io games.

Message 4 of 4 (583 Views)