Re: Pogo slots max bet/daily coins won't increase

by goforit147

Original Post

Pogo slots max bet/daily coins won't increase

★★★ Newbie

pogo slots won't award quest card 2 badge (a ea help person did this manually but it didn't solve my problem) so the game won't move forward to increase my max bet amount, and it won't increase the coins I can collect every 6 hours. The game shows I am on quest card 12 but I don't believe that is correct.  I have had this issue for over a month with no success in fixing the problem.  This started when we had the extra daily challenges for pogo slots and a badge for some event I believe.  I need this corrected before we have the lunar new year event badge next week.  thank you

Message 1 of 5 (846 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

@goforit147,  I am a volunteer helper, not an EA employee. In order to try to respond I had to play the game for almost 2 hours in order to complete the Quest Card 2. When I completed it, I was given the additional features that it promises (such as the max bet function and adding addition bet lines).  Also I did receive a badge for completing the Quest Card 2 soon afterwards.  I have had some experiences like you did with some badges that were not awarded soon after completion and which took EA help to manually award the badges.  So I understand that can happen sometimes, but it didn't happen to me this time. 

I have not reached Quest Card 12 as you have and it will take a long time before I can, so I am unable to say whether I will have the same problem as you are having with the cards not advancing after Quest Card 12.

I have only one suggestion for you that "might" help. Re-post your comments under either the "General DIscussion & Feedback" or the "Technical Help" sections of the Pogo Community Forum of EA Answers HQ.  I suggest this because the EA community managers rarely respond to posts placed in the "Pogo Classic" section. That might be because the Pogo Classic section was created last year to address problems and concerns with Flash and Java games and loss of some Pogo features like new items in the Mini mall. I would not expect EA to reply to your post here for that reason.

I wish you luck. I wish I had a better answer for you. 

Message 2 of 5 (826 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@cafedelon What the???
Message 3 of 5 (816 Views)

★★★ Newbie

thank you for replying.  I am so frustrated with pogo at this point.  I have been on the phone more than 4 times with them about this and the last advisor walked me through where to post this but failed to make sure about where it was posting.  they don't seem to be able to help with much and certainly don't seem to care.  I will try again but not sure how to pick where to post this.  thanks again

Message 4 of 5 (775 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@goforit147 4 times on the phone for a game... lmao
Message 5 of 5 (620 Views)