Pogo games wont Load

by mattclassof2000

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Pogo games wont Load

★★★★★ Newbie

Is pogo down for some reason I CANNOT play any java or flash games the games start load and get to where you can see room and chat box but then it stops and eventually displays the following message

Unable to connect to the server

Sorry! For some reason we're unable to load your game. Most likely, one of our servers is temporarily down. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Alternately, there may be an issue with your internet connection. To maintain a fast internet connection while playing, please avoid downloading files or streaming audio and video. Some internet service providers occasionally "time out" your connection. Restarting your browser should fix the problem.

I can play HTML and embedded games just fine so its not internet I am connected all advice and help is welcomed I have done the following things already

1. Cleared all History/Cookies/ Temp Internet FIles

2. Closed and reopened Browser

3. Restarted Computer

4. Verified Java and Flash Uptodate

5. Checked Java on FF (the one that currently plays java i forget its name right now) and Internet Explorer

6. Checked Flash on FF, IE, and Edge

7. Cleared DNS cache

8. Unplugged Modem and turned computer off for 1 minute, then plugged up modem waited for full bootup, then turned computer on

None of these has allowed me to play any games flash or java

I am having the same issue heres my information from above

Flash Info

You have version 25,0,0,171 installed

Computer Info

Browser = Firefox 52.0
Cookies Enabled? = true
Do Not Track = False
Resolution = 1252 x 704
OS = Windows NT 10.0
Flash version = 25.0.0
Java Versions installed = 1.8.0_131

Message 1 of 21 (2,285 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Pogo games wont Load

★★★★★ Apprentice

Matt,did you clear your flash player storage it sometimes happens to me and that helps. How to do it is in the list of solutions and workarounds. You may also need to into pop-up blocker and allow pogo.com, game3.pogo.com, and pogospike-prod.pogo.com.  These might help. If not there is a browser called Palemoon which I use all the time and it plays all forms of Pogo games very well,including java games. Hope I could may;be help---->Roy

View in thread

Message 2 of 21 (2,761 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Apprentice

Matt,did you clear your flash player storage it sometimes happens to me and that helps. How to do it is in the list of solutions and workarounds. You may also need to into pop-up blocker and allow pogo.com, game3.pogo.com, and pogospike-prod.pogo.com.  These might help. If not there is a browser called Palemoon which I use all the time and it plays all forms of Pogo games very well,including java games. Hope I could may;be help---->Roy

Message 2 of 21 (2,762 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ive tried all this stuff and it still wont work

Message 3 of 21 (1,994 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've done the same thing and none of my games will load.  My badge games nor random games that I play.  It was working 3 days ago but not now.  I wish someone would answer us so we could salvage our badges!!

Message 4 of 21 (1,937 Views)

★★ Novice

Pogo  is getting worse instead of better   games wont load  

Message 5 of 21 (1,257 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem others are having,  games just won't load.

Message 6 of 21 (1,243 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @Stormystarblond and @baroness724700.

I'd like to help get the games loading for you again. Which games are you having difficulty loading? If you can give some examples, it would help a ton.

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 7 of 21 (1,218 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Arrenai game wont load tried everthing
Message 8 of 21 (1,107 Views)

Hey there, @bingomamax8. Which game are you trying to load? I'll be happy to help.

Arrenai Cat

Was your issue resolved by a great post?  Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 9 of 21 (1,074 Views)

Hey there, @bingomamax8. I'm just checking in.

Are you still having difficulty loading your game on Pogo? If so, if you're able to share which game, it would help a ton.

Arrenai Cat

Was your issue resolved by a great post?  Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 10 of 21 (1,037 Views)