Re: Pogo Gem Packages are a RIPOFF! NO BONUS GEMS!!!

by miasnana

Original Post

Pogo Gem Packages are a RIPOFF! NO BONUS GEMS!!!

★★★ Newbie

Do NOT tell me to go to the EA Game Advisor because they only charge us what POGO TELL THEM TO!

That being said.. I ordered the 50 Gems for $3.99 with 10 BONUS GEMS!

I only got 50 gems, NO bonus whatsoever! I only ordered this package because of the FREE 10 GEMS!

What you are doing is FALSE ADVERTISING and verrry misleading! Either fix the dang page and stop ripping off US CLub Members or give me my 10 GEMS YOU OWE ME.. AS ADVERTISED!!

NO EXCUSES FOR THIS!!

POGO is in the USA, I bet the Better Business Bureau would love to hear about how you rip off your club members!

The only thing I am thankful for is not being stupid enough to order the large over priced packages. YOU would have a lawsuit on your hands.

FIX the Gem order page to reflect what you really get and give me my 10 bonus gems I ordered.

I have had with a chicken CRAP: company who wont let paying customers call them! You are playing with our money!!!

Message 1 of 6 (739 Views)

★ Expert

Now I know you really don't mean to tell me what to say or NOT to say!   LOL

The Bonus Gems are ALREADY INCLUDED in the package.

Message 2 of 6 (732 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Perhaps you could read it differently, as it's not false advertising nor a rip off. If you look carefully, you'll SEE that the bonus gems are Included... I buy gems and nope, no rip off!

Do the math:

• 50 Pogo Gems Includes 10 Bonus Gems $ 3 . 99
  • 20 Pogo Gems                                                    1.99

Therefore, 40 Gems WOULD be  3.98, But NO, you get 10 BONUS gems, therefore, you get 50 for 3.99 which INCLUDES 10 free!...

ALSO, The more you buy, the better the discount:

1000 Pogo Gems – $55.99 – 5.6c per Gem
850 Pogo Gems – $49.99 – 5.9c per Gem
400 Pogo Gems – $24.99 – 6.2c per Gem
225 Pogo Gems – $14.99 – 6.7c per Gem
125 Pogo Gems – $8.99 – 7.2c per Gem
50 Pogo Gems – $3.99 – 8.0c per Gem
20 Pogo Gems – $1.99 – 10.0c per Gem

As you can see, the more Gems you purchase, the better value you get for your money. These new bundles reflect a small increase in Gem costs, as previously the largest Gem package you could purchase (750 Gems) broke down to 5.3c per Gem and the smallest (30 Gems) came out to 6.6c per Gem.

To see the packages for yourself, click on “Add Gems” in the upper right corner of Pogo.com or Club Pogo.

This change to Gem packages is separate from the EA Game cards, which as of now remain unchanged.

Hope this helps!

Message 3 of 6 (730 Views)

★★ Novice

No, they aren't in the package.  It said the extra would be given at a later date along with the special badge.

Message 4 of 6 (570 Views)

★★ Novice

In the latest Gems promotion, it said the gems and the badge would be given after the promo ended on 6/18. It's been 5 days and no, we don't have either the gems OR the badge.

Message 5 of 6 (567 Views)

★★ Novice

And since I already asked in a chat about this, I can't get the start a live chat button.  Why not?

Message 6 of 6 (566 Views)