Re: Pogo Flash/Java Games and Features Retirement Discussion

by angela5018

Original Post

★ Novice

After 17 years I am leaving. I refuse to keep paying a site to play for nothing.. I will miss you. You are one BIG disappointment after all these years.

Message 1261 of 1,272 (1,432 Views)

★ Expert
@angela5018 , Sadly I feel the same way too. Sigh.
Message 1262 of 1,272 (1,410 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I signed back up with Pogo today, and can not find a customer service number. 95% of my games have gone, Id like to change from the automatic renewal. Thank you for any and all help

Message 1263 of 1,272 (1,165 Views)

★★★ Pro

@WinknSmyle 

You’ll probably need to do this by accessing your account. 
There is no phone number for Pogo but you can reach them by going through HELP.

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=pogo

Message 1264 of 1,272 (1,145 Views)

Re: All remaining Flash and Java games to be retired in March 2020?

★ Apprentice

WHY DID YOU TAKE TRIVIA PURSUIT AND EVERYONE WINS BINGO THIS SUCKS I HAVE BEEN A POGO MEMBER FOR A LONG TIME 

Message 1265 of 1,272 (1,069 Views)

Re: Games ending in March 2020.

★★★★★ Newbie
@diazjrf777 yes we are paying customers they are hyping us
Message 1266 of 1,272 (1,056 Views)

Re: Pogo Retirement Discussion

★★★★ Novice

why dose eapogo bowl not work i have wrote to yous and spoken live but yous have done nothing to help me ..if this its nothing to do with the strenth of the meter the bowling ball just wont move ..and when it does the pins disapears  

Message 1267 of 1,272 (848 Views)

Re: Pogo Retirement Discussion

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

@tamtheman0 ,  After reading your comment about the Pogo bowling game not working as you described, I went to play a Pogo bowling to see if I was having the same problem.  I did not.  The game worked ok for me.  That means it's not a generic problem affecting everyone.  I don't know the reason for what is happening while you are playing, but I have 2 suggestions and maybe one will help.

1.  Try a different browser in cases where games don't work properly.  Google Chrome is a good alternative browser that works best for me here at the Pogo website.  tI can be downloaded for free at the official Google site.

2. If you haven't cleared your browser's cache (memory) recently try that too. When the cache starts to become full, problems with the games can occur because the browser needs more memory to continue storing more game information.  If you aren't sure how to clear the cache of your browser, there is guidance provided in the link below on this topic.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Pogo-Classic/Importance-of-clearing-your-browser-s-cache-at-Pogo/m-p/78964...

Message 1268 of 1,272 (831 Views)

EA is slowly destroying Pogo

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

In regards to the following: The Pogo Classic homepage will be retiring on May 18, 2021. After this update, switching from the new Pogo to Pogo Classic will take you to My Collection. Access to your Mini, My Collection, Tournament history, Guestbook, Gifts and Inbox will remain available through the Classic Library tab in your profile.

I will never understand why companies make changes which only serve to make the experience worse for the user.  Is it purely for the company's benefit?  Because I don't see  how it makes it more fun for your customers.  

The classic page shows our Minis along with an easy way to find what we are looking for.  The new Pogo is NOT user friendly.  We now have to search for everything and it involves more clicking.  We lost my favorite game, Lottso.  It was the only game I found it east to socialize with others via chat. What's on it's way out next?  My guess will be the mini's.  They don't even show on the new pogo. 

I've read some other posts who feel the same but needed to rant my own thoughts. 

[CM - Edited formatting for readability/removed rude remarks]

Message 1269 of 1,272 (823 Views)

Re: EA is slowly destroying Pogo

★★★ Newbie

I was emailed a Club Pogo .99 3 month deal. I missed some if the games I used to play (haven't been a member or really on the site for about 10 years). I WILL BE RENEWING!!! I should have known something was wrong. There are only like 5 games left that I used to play and they aren't the same. Nice try to sucker some of us back in.

Message 1270 of 1,272 (604 Views)