Pogo Daily Challenges

by bratcatmidget

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Pogo Daily Challenges

★ Novice

I have tried 3 different levels..... easy, medium and hard, to win the 1000 Bonus Tokens this morning and played 3 waves each (sometimes more than once) and I still have not received my bonus tokens.

Trying to reach someone by on-line chat is impossible.  It is ridiculous to have to go s

through so many hoops to get help or information about specific things.

So many of your links are looped to areas that you have already tried contacting help for and it is not a happy thing to have to go through so much hassle to get to connect with someone who can answer a question.

Squelchies is ond of the Bonus Challenges for today and there is no explaination or instructions on getting the "4 or better Combo's" ......Does not specify WHAT LEVEL, HOW MANY WAVES or anything.

Please have someone at least e-mail me with an answer or update your instructions on doing the challenge.  I am not the only person that has made comments about not getting the bonus today!

Thank you

Patti

Message 1 of 10 (573 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Pogo Daily Challenges

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

APPARENTLY YOU MUST COMPLETE ALL THREE "ROUNDS" OF SQUELCHIES - EVEN ON EASY - TO GET THE DAILY CHALLENGE BONUS  TODAY!

View in thread

Message 4 of 10 (571 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same problems. I am also having the problem with the hidden object badge for this week.  I have won both of them many times over and no credit for the wins. What is going on with pogo?  No where to contact them directly this is for the birds.  What are we paying for?

Message 2 of 10 (567 Views)

★ Novice

Once upon a time I had a phone number to call them.  I am looking in all  my computer stuff to see if I can locate the number.

I really have not looked at my badges to make sure that I have gotten them, but the pop up screens say I have - so I havent gone in to check it out.

Are you saying that you have gotten the pop up and have not gotten the badge?   Let me know, okay

I always look at the token amounts, and I have gotten what it says I should have.

Thanks for your input.  I will advise if I come up with any info.

Patti

Message 3 of 10 (564 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

APPARENTLY YOU MUST COMPLETE ALL THREE "ROUNDS" OF SQUELCHIES - EVEN ON EASY - TO GET THE DAILY CHALLENGE BONUS  TODAY!

Message 4 of 10 (572 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

@bratcatmidget,

Thanks for letting us know the solution to this.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 5 of 10 (547 Views)

@Beverlyferna3958, 

I just checked your account and you were awarded the 'High Flyer' badge for this challenge on December 25th - well done!

If you think you should have won a badge, it's always worth checking your badge album or Profile’s Badges tab first. The information displayed on the Home Page may occasionally differ from your actual badge progress. There is a glitch where badge progress is not marked as completed or reverts to zero on this page. However, you should have had the pop-up window to tell you that you had won the badge.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 6 of 10 (545 Views)

★★ Novice

i HAVE TRIED CALLING ea AND pOGO MANY TIMES AND THEIR PHONE NUMBR ONLY GOES TO A VOICE MAIL AND OFFER HELP ONLY BY ON LINE;  I AM TOTALLY FED UP WITH THE PROB;LEMS ON A DAILY BASIS AS OF NOW AND UNLESS I GET A PHONE CALLL OR DIRECT RESPONSE I WILL CANCEL MY 9 YEAR SUSCRIPTION

Message 7 of 10 (534 Views)

@delilover 

Which games are you having the problem with?

-  try loading these Java based games: - Crossword Cove, Bingo Luau, Jungle Gin

-  try loading these Flash games:  - Clue, Poppit!, Word Whomp

What exactly is happening when you try to play the games?

What is the error message you get, if any (more details of the exact text please)?

Do any other games run normally?

Could you also click on the following link and then ‘copy and paste’ the displayed results into a reply here?

This will give me a general overview on your computer set-up and hopefully give me some pointers to help.

http://systeminfocheck.appspot.com/

Message 8 of 10 (530 Views)

★★ Novice

First of all daily challenge for 3 April 2014 (Majong Safari)  I have played this game today four times and won and completed the challenge each time.  Yet I have not been awarded the daily challenge. 

Every day something else and other problems have occurred on POGO.  After 9 years as a Club Pogo Subscriber, I can not contact POGO any more by phone since theri phone number only goes to voice mail which states to go to on line help and I haver never gotten straight forward answrs.  I therefore feel that I am waisting time and money with EA and Club Pogo/

Message 9 of 10 (523 Views)

[ Edited ]

@delilover

I was awarded the challenge earlier. You're definitely matching two pairs of the same animals consecutively?

While it's true there is no Pogo phone support, Live Chat is available for Club Pogo members for account issues.

Here's how to reach them:

1. Click the link http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=pogo&platform=pogo and sign in with your Pogo name and password.

2. Where it says: ’Select a topic’ choose ‘Account Management’ from the drop-down list 

3. Click underneath the heading:  ‘Tell us a little more about your issue’ and enter ‘Pogo’

4. Click the orange ‘Next’ button

5. Depending on your geographical location and the time of day, you may see the Live Chat option, directly 
under that you'll see the Email me button. Please be aware that Live Chat is available for Club Pogo members only.

*Note that some players may have issues when using some versions of Internet Explorer. If this is the case, please use an alternate browser such as Firefox or Chrome, or install the Chrome Frame addon.*

Message 10 of 10 (520 Views)