Re: Pogo Account Refund

by EA_Stephen

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Pogo Account Refund

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I was billed for a renewal in pogo online and I didn't want to play anymore so I unsubcriped a month before renewal date Dec, 2013 My Id was realfish878 or the numbers might have been 787 I'm not sure. I am sure that my bank account was debited $39.99+$9.99 in JAN 2014. Meaning the pogo people or company stole money from me with out my permission. I have been trying for two month to get it back with no results. Can not get a way to contact them. I have given my email address and my phone number <removed for security reasons> and would do whatever it takes to get my refund but I DO not know how to get them to help.  *content edited by admin

Message 1 of 3 (204 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

@sulliva44 

If you entered your credit card details on your account then you in fact set up an automatically renewing subscription. See this excerpt from the Club Pogo billing and subscription page: 

Automatic Recurring Billing Process:

By updating your credit card on file you authorize EA to automatically charge the then-current renewal subscription fee (plus any applicable taxes) to your credit or debit card without any additional action by you prior to the expiration of your product subscription. Your subscription will continue to automatically renew until cancelled. You may cancel the automatic renewal service at any time by contacting customer support. To cancel your subscription, please sign into the My Account section of your Pogo account.

You need to remove your credit card details from your account and then contact support using the link which 'crinrict' gave you in her post. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (200 Views)

All Replies

Hero

@sulliva44

moved to pogo forum

Contact a Customer Support game advisor so they can take a look at your account to find out what's going on

Game advisors can be found through live chat.

1. https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ 
  2. Click on the orange NEXT button
  3. Select a platform
  4. Click on the orange NEXT button
  5. Select a topic and describe your problem in a few words
  6. Click on the orange NEXT button
  7. Click Chat Now to chat with a Game Advisor

In Details here: How to contact a Game Advisor using the new EA Help page

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (196 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@sulliva44 

If you entered your credit card details on your account then you in fact set up an automatically renewing subscription. See this excerpt from the Club Pogo billing and subscription page: 

Automatic Recurring Billing Process:

By updating your credit card on file you authorize EA to automatically charge the then-current renewal subscription fee (plus any applicable taxes) to your credit or debit card without any additional action by you prior to the expiration of your product subscription. Your subscription will continue to automatically renew until cancelled. You may cancel the automatic renewal service at any time by contacting customer support. To cancel your subscription, please sign into the My Account section of your Pogo account.

You need to remove your credit card details from your account and then contact support using the link which 'crinrict' gave you in her post. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 3 of 3 (201 Views)