Re: Peggle Slots Unlocked Peggle Masters relocked

by libertina73

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

I was unable to play the bonus game as well since everything was locked.  I would like my GEMS purchase credited back to my account since the game did not play as advertised and it cost me real money.

Message 11 of 22 (346 Views)

★★★ Newbie

does not work in I E either, rebooted, restarted, refreshed....nada

Message 12 of 22 (349 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I hope it will be because you have a lot of unhappy people out there who pay money to play your special games and I am one of them. 

Message 13 of 22 (335 Views)

★★ Novice

It took me a while. I had other issues also. It made sense to tell my backup to return my PC's software to factory new. I've now installed IE11.

I do NOT have access to unlocked Peggle Masters in IE11.

I DO have access to unlocked Peggle Masters in both Chrome & Firefox.

As I said earlier, I will not consider this issue "closed' until previously unlocked Peggle Masters show as unlocked in all 3 browsers.

Message 14 of 22 (330 Views)

★ Novice

I just lost ALL 10 unlocked masters in Peggle Slots! I also have 3 accounts and they've lost all of the unlocked masters as well!!! Obviously this is not being addressed by customer service as I read along in this topic, but I'm wondering if anyone has spoken with Pogo/EA on the phone yet? I have purchsed tons of coins and if I have to start over in Peggle then I want either, a refund or reimbursement of gems. So if anyone has actually spoken to them, what did customer service have to say about this issue? I play on my macbook pro and just use plain old safari, which works super great ALL the time! 

Why do I get the feeling this isn't going to go our way with unlocking the masters we've already earned or getting some sort of compensation for lost coins?  Omg, I'm just dreading this situation!  Raised eyebrow   Angry

Message 15 of 22 (313 Views)

★ Novice

No masters since 5 am this morning.  I bought 1000 gems so i could finish my masters.  Spent about 4 hours last night and 300K coins to get a master last night.  Not they are all gone still (12 hours later almost).  It would be nice if someone would actually respond and I can see no one has responded to any of the other posts.

Message 16 of 22 (285 Views)

★ Novice

It is really too bad that Pogo isn't as prompt solving their glitches as they are quick to want us to pay the Membership fee.  So, all we are is a source of money, and to heck with any problems they are having with this game.  They must have been so anxious to sell coins for gems that they released it in it's Beta stage.  Now they want us to solve the problems for them.  I am not a happy Pogo Club member.  It is always, for me, impossible to chat, or get a phone call or any kind of response to the problem.  I think they are really pissing their members off in a big way.  Not good.  I will no longer recommend joining Pogo Club to my friends and family.  I am already having to apologize to some for them because they too are having these problems.  Not cool Pogo people.

Message 17 of 22 (280 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I use Firefox and IE servers. So l know that is not my problem for my Peggle Masters to re-lock after getting 7 Masters. Instead of the last one loading they locked and went back to the very 1st one.

Message 18 of 22 (280 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I loved playing Peggle Slots. On Aug. 9, after "winning 5 games in a row" showed up and said I had unlocked a new master, I continued to play without winning. after 1am, Aug. 10, I found out all but the first two masters were locked again. I notice there are many unhappy players. Please tell me there is a fix...

Message 19 of 22 (276 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Why is there an option to get live chat or for you to call me. Your pop-up say's unable to do live chat or a call back. Why is the options there then? I would appreciate getting my Masters back asap. You want my Pogo Prescription paid when it runs out. I want to able to play these games. One Hand washes the other l thought. l was a Member of Pogo before there was a Club Pogo. You have gotten worse with these issues instead of better. I'm very upset can't you tell. Have a good Day/Night and God Bless.

Message 20 of 22 (276 Views)