Re: Paid for subscription and did not get 100 gems and 4 yr badge. You have my money.

by EA_Stephen

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Paid for subscription and did not get 100 gems and 4 yr badge. You have my money.

★★★ Newbie

Message 1 of 2 (67 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Paid for subscription and did not get 100 gems and 4 yr badge. You have my money.

Community Manager (retired)

@leen528 

Just to clarify - the 100 free gems are available only if you auto-renewed your subscription by having your credit card details on your account before the renewal date.

Could this perhaps explain why, unfortunately, you have not received the free gems on this occasion?

As for the 4 year rewards badge, your Club Time Rewards Year 3 badge was awarded in May 2013, so if your membership has been continuous you'll get the next one in a couple of months.

Hope this helps.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (58 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

@leen528 

Just to clarify - the 100 free gems are available only if you auto-renewed your subscription by having your credit card details on your account before the renewal date.

Could this perhaps explain why, unfortunately, you have not received the free gems on this occasion?

As for the 4 year rewards badge, your Club Time Rewards Year 3 badge was awarded in May 2013, so if your membership has been continuous you'll get the next one in a couple of months.

Hope this helps.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 2 of 2 (59 Views)