Re: POGO SUPPORT OR LACK OF IT!

by debyinsc

Original Post

POGO SUPPORT OR LACK OF IT!

★★★★★ Novice

I have been on here tonight for long time with HELP,  showing my badge count is wrong , no credit for all my badges!   They never corrrect this, send me trouble shooting steps for my MAC as a resolution?  my pc is not messed up. POGO is

Message 1 of 5 (218 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

They always send me to a higher whateveer they call themseleves... then the higher up you go, the less help you get.. im sick of this. pay for gems, win badges, thats what we do here, right?  Then POGO should count all of them!  I should NOT HAVE TO BE POSTING HERE, NOT EVEN THAT I THINK POGO WILL READ IT, NOR DO I CARE!!!

Message 2 of 5 (213 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @debyinsc.

Are there any specific badges you're missing now that you know you earned before?

If it is the completed badge count itself, sometimes there is a caching issue between your browser and our systems which causes the wrong number to show. Clearing your browser cache or waiting a short period of time can resolve the issue and show the full number of badges again.

Since it has been a few days since you posted, how is the situation for you now?

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 3 of 5 (166 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

None of the above worked & NO Pogo did nothing again 

Message 4 of 5 (160 Views)

★★★ Pro

How many badges do you think you should have? Do you know which ones are missing?

Message 5 of 5 (154 Views)