Re: No limit texas holdem please bring it back

by tiogajane

Original Post

No limit texas holdem please bring it back

★★★ Novice

Please bring back No limit Texas Holdem, this current one you have is so out of style and only 5000 tokens. The one thing it has going for it, is the speed of the cards. 

I know I know "Read the blog, we are always bringing back old games" Sigh. 

Message 1 of 6 (591 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

@BeerFairy888, After reading your post, I thought maybe the No Limit Texas Holdem game was changed from Flash to HTML5. So I checked and it is still the same old Flash game I've played for years. Are you possibly talking about another poker game? Or maybe it was different before I started playing it.

Message 2 of 6 (571 Views)

★★★ Novice

No I am just whining about losing a game I adored. Now the only thing I have left to play is a 4 player table on No Limit Texas Hold'em. At least the voice is still the same as the old game that was removed as of July 30th. I am just hoping that the developers are working on a new Texas Holdem game with 6 players.  

Message 3 of 6 (532 Views)

★★ Novice

please bing texas holdem my sister and i chat together its only game we can been playing many years can you bring it back you have no poker game in news one ty

Message 4 of 6 (462 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there.

Thanks for your interest in No Limit Texas Hold'em coming back as HTML5. We're constantly evaluating games to bring back, so your feedback is really appreciated. Thanks for sharing!

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post?  Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Stay and Play.png
Message 5 of 6 (442 Views)

★★ Novice
@BeerFairy888 I agree please bring back no limit poker my sister love the game something we can play together and chat -please ty
Message 6 of 6 (420 Views)