Re: No credit in No Limit Hold 'em

by Redbird7933

Original Post

No credit in No Limit Hold 'em

★★ Newbie

After I won my 6th hand in No Limit Hold 'em, I stopped getting credit for my winning hands.  I've won with 3 of a kind, 4 of a kind, straights, and flushes, but no credit.

Message 1 of 6 (232 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ive had a flush and a couple of 3's of a kind and won the hands but its not giving me credit

Message 2 of 6 (204 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've had two hands that qualified for the badge count that were not credited

Message 3 of 6 (196 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Stopped getting credit after 3 wins. Have had a flush and a straight with no credit. Took over an hour after each to get another win. Not enough time to continue playing for badge when the few and far between wins aren't credited. (Does anyone from Pogo or EA read these posts? Sure would be mad if I don't get this Badge after spending all week trying. Would be 1st Badge this year to miss)

Message 4 of 6 (195 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same thing here, and only a few hours left to play.  This is how we started the week.  Is POGO doing something about this?

Message 5 of 6 (188 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I thought it was just something I was doing wrong yesterday.  Was playing today and it was doing the same thing.  I kept leaving the room, reloading, all the normal trys and nothing! This game is not a huge hit with me to begin with…..

Message 6 of 6 (183 Views)