New Scrabble issues

by Gofasterrrr

Original Post

Accepted Solution

New Scrabble issues

★★ Novice

The new Scrabble can't support the Resolution 1366 x 768. Bring back the flash version not the HTML5 it sux

Message 6 of 139 (8,161 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Scrabble does not calculate score correctly

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback @Player_jj64dalo.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 26 of 139 (8,921 Views)

All Replies

Why? Why? Did you mess with Scrabble?!!!!!

★★ Apprentice

Why? Why? Did you mess with Scrabble?!!!!! You have ruined my leisure time!!!!!!!!!!  I can only imagine the accounts you will lose because of this.

Message 1 of 139 (8,125 Views)

Re: Why? Why? Did you mess with Scrabble?!!!!!

★★★ Novice
Whoever changed up the original scrabble game made a mess! The new game only has challenge and no hint option, and 23 whole min for 1 play is ridiculous! :-( Bad pogo, bad,bad pogo!
Message 2 of 139 (8,110 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I've played High Stakes Poker and Scrabble almost every night for 20 years on Pogo. You took it away, and now you have ruined Scrabble. Either you bring them back or I will NOT renew my pogo subscription. Your EA corporation has ruined a lot of people's fun.
Message 3 of 139 (8,099 Views)

★★ Novice

What's going on? I can't get on Scrabble???????

Message 4 of 139 (8,096 Views)

★★ Novice

that's not my name!!!

Message 5 of 139 (8,096 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Not only are the visuals messed up (can see the tiles in my rack, but the words on the board are too dark to see), but now I can't select "Expert" level when I play the Robot.  I used to LOVE having my butt kicked at least half the time, but I've played three times on the new system and just sailed to unsatisfying "wins" against a no-longer-worthy opponent.

No fun anymore.  I am a rabid player, but I don't really enjoy playing with real people because a lot of them get mad and drop out when they're losing.  I'm not bragging, I'm begging.  C'mon, Pogo Scrabble, PLEASE kick my * and teach me new words!  I don't want to "win", I want to play!!!  

BTW, the new preview of point values is also a mess, but that's a minor issue compared to having the entire point of the game--playing hard against a robot that consistently beats me--taken away.  Now what will I do with my free time?  Not Pogo Scrabble, that's for sure.  You ruined the fun for me.

Message 7 of 139 (8,075 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Agreed.  The joy is gone.  "Winning" is easy, but no longer fun.

Message 8 of 139 (8,073 Views)

★★★ Newbie

P.S.:  I'm not a "newbie".  Been playing Pogo Scrabble for over 10 years.

Message 9 of 139 (8,072 Views)

★★★ Newbie

AGREED!      Why ?  Why?   Why mess with what wasn't broken ??????

Message 10 of 139 (8,057 Views)