★★★ Newbie

It won't fit. Even when I change my screen resolution

Message 1 of 3 (93 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My game won't fit on my screen

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

@karenmacinnis

Check your Zoom setting is at 100%. Try pressing Ctrl & + to zoom in, or Ctrl & - to zoom out, or Ctrl & 0 to reset the zoom to 100%. Here are links for the 3 main browsers.

IE: Zoom in on a webpage
Firefox: How do I use Zoom?
Chrome: Changing text, image, and video sizes 

When you set your zoom to 100%, close your browser & restart it for it to take effect.

Let us know how you get on. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (91 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

@karenmacinnis

Check your Zoom setting is at 100%. Try pressing Ctrl & + to zoom in, or Ctrl & - to zoom out, or Ctrl & 0 to reset the zoom to 100%. Here are links for the 3 main browsers.

IE: Zoom in on a webpage
Firefox: How do I use Zoom?
Chrome: Changing text, image, and video sizes 

When you set your zoom to 100%, close your browser & restart it for it to take effect.

Let us know how you get on. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 2 of 3 (92 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you!!!!!!! You rock!

Message 3 of 3 (83 Views)