Re: Missing Tripeaks game room

by EA_Stephen

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing Tripeaks game room

★★★ Newbie

At 7:00 am EDT when this weeks badges activated, the Pogo Tripeaks game room Attack of the Chinchillas (ATOC) closed and was removed from the game listings. I am a Head Tournament Director for chillas-rock and that is our home room. ATOC is one of if not the busiest Tripeaks rooms on Pogo wit near or at the 60 player full room limit. Please restore the room.

Message 1 of 2 (170 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

@rlh8253 

I understand that this room has now been reinstated so I'll mark this thread as resolved. 

Enjoy the game! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (170 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

@rlh8253 

I understand that this room has now been reinstated so I'll mark this thread as resolved. 

Enjoy the game! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 2 of 2 (171 Views)