Re: Mini backgrounds missing from "closet"

by EA_Stephen

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Mini backgrounds missing from "closet"

★★ Novice

I have used them for years, go to use another one and there are NO backgrounds there...I only have the one I had been using.  Bought some of the backgrounds with tokens and some with gems...where are they and how can I get them back?

Message 1 of 2 (162 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

@dbltapmomma7

Click on each of Background sub-headings in turn such as 'Fantasy', 'Indoor, 'Outdoor' etc to see if they're hidden away there.

Alternatively, clicking on the 'All My Items' Quick Link on the Mini Mall Homepage should display everything you own, though the order seems to be in purchase order with the most recent first.

Hope this helps.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (154 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

@dbltapmomma7

Click on each of Background sub-headings in turn such as 'Fantasy', 'Indoor, 'Outdoor' etc to see if they're hidden away there.

Alternatively, clicking on the 'All My Items' Quick Link on the Mini Mall Homepage should display everything you own, though the order seems to be in purchase order with the most recent first.

Hope this helps.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 2 of 2 (155 Views)