Re: Microsoft Edge

by cafedelon

Original Post

Microsoft Edge

★★★ Newbie

All of a sudden I can not access pogo on the Microsoft Edge browser.  It was working fine in the morning and then afternoon I tried to get on and it comes up a black background, with boxes and there is flashing going through them.   I let it run for 30 minutes and still did not get on the site.

Message 1 of 15 (930 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I haven't been able to get on Pogo for a week now.  I also get the blank screen with the boxes  and I have Microsoft Edge.  What is going on?  HELP !!!!!

Message 2 of 15 (903 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I havent been able to get on pogo through microsoft edge, i see other people are having the same problem, is it on your end

Message 3 of 15 (857 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@ginnyruth1920 I cant access pogo through Microsoft edge, I just get flashing lines, i see other people have the same problem, is it on your end
Message 4 of 15 (854 Views)

★ Expert
@dianemara It is possible for others to access Pogo with MS Edge. However, if you are having trouble with it, one option is to use another browser to see if that helps. Sometimes switching to another browser does help. I recommend Google Chrome which can be downloaded for free from the Google website.
Message 5 of 15 (839 Views)

★ Expert
@ginnyruth1920, It is possible for others to access Pogo with MS Edge. However, if you are having trouble with it, one option is to use another browser to see if that helps. Sometimes switching to another browser does help. I recommend Google Chrome which can be downloaded for free from the Google website.
Message 6 of 15 (835 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey everyone,

If you're having trouble with Microsoft Edge, can you please let me know which version you're using?

One version (Microsoft Edge) will have the blue 'e' icon, and the other version (Microsoft Edge Chromium) will have a blue-green wave-shaped 'e'. If you have the version number, that would help, as well.

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post?  Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Stay and Play.png
Message 7 of 15 (790 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, everyone. I'm just checking in. Are you still having trouble with Microsoft Edge?

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post?  Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Stay and Play.png
Message 8 of 15 (746 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@EA_Arrenai  Version 84.0.522.50 It is the blue green swirl.  Edge Chromium.  I cannot play Quinn's Aquarium with Edge. All other games work fine. Tried Quinn's with Chrome and was able to play. How do I get Edge to work? Thanks

Message 9 of 15 (663 Views)

★ Novice

Since I posted this I can now not play Quinn's Aquarium on Chrome either.  I was able to play 1 game to its conclusion, went back to continue playing the next day and the same thing.  Able to play for less than a minute before the screen goes blank.  Frown 

Message 10 of 15 (630 Views)

Pogo Insider

Stay up-to-date with our Pogo Community blog posts.

View more on pogo.com

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help