Re: Majong

by EA_Stephen

Original Post

Majong

★★★ Newbie

When playing the dailyPogo Challenge when the challenge is to make two pair of the same animal consecutively, I take that to mean pair up one animal, then pair up a second pair of the same animal immediately after the first pair.  I obviously don't understand what they want as I cannot satisfy the trigger to get the 1,000 tokens.  Please explain what I'm doing wrong.  Thanks.

Message 1 of 6 (220 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Cannot download Mahjong Garden.

Message 2 of 6 (207 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Why did you answer my question with a question??  Now, I may not get an answer to my question for help because of you!

Message 3 of 6 (199 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Although it's some time since you posted, the way the described the challenge is exactly how I understood it too. 

Did you fully clear the board for the game? 

I was awarded the tokens when I cleared the board.

And don't worry about someone else posting in the same thread. The player concerned was obviously having an issue with the same game as you, so the thread topic was not being 'derailed' in any way.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 4 of 6 (192 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm on third puzzle that does not have 2 pairs of same animal....frustrating

Message 5 of 6 (175 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@borntobeblonde 

When this happens to me, I just click on the 'New Game' button in the bottom right-hand corner of the game display.

As far as I remember, kangeroos, koala bears and polar bears are the ones which most often have two pairs. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 6 of 6 (167 Views)