Re: Mahjong Sanctuary issues

by diazjrf777

Original Post

Mahjong Sanctuary issues

★★★ Newbie

I have reported this already and see on the Mahjong Sanctuary forum that others have too, but I am asking that you please fix the bugs with this game.  I am stopped at level 86 and cannot go forward or backward.  I get a screen that says I have other tasks to do, but the directions are missing.  I have attached a screen shot so you can see what I see; others are experiencing this too.  We cannot complete the badges for which we've paid, and it's beyond frustrating.  I would appreciate your resolving this.  Thanks.  Debbie Bernardo

Message 1 of 6 (287 Views)

★★★ Pro

The Game has A glitch, is a short-lived fault in a system, such as a transient fault that corrects itself, making it difficult to troubleshoot. The term is particularly common in the computing and electronics industries, in circuit bending, as well as among players of video games.

As Stated By:

Screenshot_24.png

updates will be announce or posted, keep an eye on the blog...

As of now community manager EA_Arrenai is not around so she'd prolly back on Monday, and will look forward into this matter...She had the answer on this so have patience and have a great day...

Message 2 of 6 (265 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @debbsinMS

@diazjrf777 is correct in that it is something we're currently investigating as while it's not affecting everyone, it is affecting several players like yourself. I appreciate the screenshot. 

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 3 of 6 (246 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have the same exact issue says i have tasks too do and does not allow me to play 

Message 4 of 6 (229 Views)

★ Novice
@debbsinMS I can't even get to level one,only twice. How do u play this really dumb game...I can't even get it to play
Message 5 of 6 (208 Views)

★★★ Pro
@CaribbeanNH to play the game please read How to play instruction from the game...https://www.pogo.com/games/mahjong-sanctuary
Message 6 of 6 (192 Views)