Mahjong Sanctuary Stars Missing

by bat621

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Mahjong Sanctuary Stars Missing

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I am having trouble with Mahjong Sanctuary. I am not getting the blue stars.  When this game first came out,  I was receiving the stars earned for each level mastered, but that is no longer the situation.  I have played and won numerous games and have received no stars.

Message 1 of 59 (7,480 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Mahjong Sanctuary Stars Missing

Community Manager (retired)

Hello, everyone!

This is marked as a solution for visibility only. It is not the actual solution to the issue.

The Pogo team needs some information to help track this issue down. Could you help share some with us?

• Pogo screenname
  • What level(s) you are noticing not receiving a star at
  • What level you are blocked at 
  • Do you recall what actions you may have taken when you noticed this occurring, such as exiting the browser, refreshing, etc.

Thanks, and I look forward to hearing from you all.

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post?  Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

View in thread

Message 32 of 59 (8,350 Views)

All Replies

Re: Mahjong Sanctuary

★★★ Pro
@bat621
Every level you complete earns you a Star, which you can use to complete tasks while building your Sanctuary. You can only earn a Star from each new level...
NOTE: replaying a level that has been done will no longer give you or grant you a Star...
Message 2 of 59 (7,438 Views)

★★ Novice

I've finished all levels (450)..and I only have 4 stars left, so unable to finish the my last animal as I need 6 more stars....But in my Level Collection it says "440/450 stars spent in the task list to unlock this page"....which I don't understand....Shouldn't my stars come out even when I finished level 450?  Please explain why....Thank you

Message 3 of 59 (7,376 Views)

Mahjong Sanctuary

★ Apprentice

Mahjong Sanctuary is not awarding me the purple stars when I complete a new game.  This issue has been going on for a long while now.  I reported it before but it is still not working as of today, 9/25/19.  I first noticed this during the huge 50 game challenge.  I am using the Chrome browser and your compatibility scan shows no problems.  I have won only two purple stars after playing many, many games.  When the game first came out, I wasn't having this problem andI used some stars at that time to begin filling my sanctuary with animals, etc. I have played all the challenges available at this time for this game.  I know you only get stars for new levels played.  Please, please fix this glitch.  

Message 4 of 59 (7,566 Views)

Hey there, @scruffy002. That sounds frustrating. Let's see if we can figure it out.

Would you be able to get a screenshot for us of the Level Collection showing 440/450? Here's the information on how to take a screenshot regardless of your PC's operating system:

Screenshots can definitely help us see what you're seeing. I look forward to hearing from you.

Arrenai Cat

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 5 of 59 (7,355 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
Message 6 of 59 (7,341 Views)

Hey there, @bat621.

Oh no, that sounds super frustrating. At the end of the level, on the You Win screen, does it say "You have earned a star" and give the animation?

Arrenai Cat

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 7 of 59 (7,551 Views)

★ Apprentice

No, I do not get any animation or receive stars when using Google Chrome.  I recently tried Edge browser and do get the stars but I don't like the Edge browser because it has a slower response time in loading and playing the games.  Thank you for your response.

Message 8 of 59 (7,532 Views)

Thanks for the update, @bat621.

Let's try some troubleshooting to see if we can figure out why Chrome isn't showing the stars being granted after each game.

Please give the HTML5 / HD troubleshooting steps a try and let me know how it goes: 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Pogo/HTML5-games-troubleshooting/m-p/5761108/thread-id/158506

Arrenai Cat

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 9 of 59 (7,515 Views)

★ Apprentice

I already did this troubleshooting.  My hardware accleration or whatever is turned off on Chrome. Still have the same problem with no stars for games played as of this date (9/30/19).  I have been using Edge to play Mahjong Sanctuary and then switch to Chrome for all other games.  It's a pain in the _ _ _, but it is a workaround.  I wonder how many other people are having this problem and don't realize it because they are not familiar with how the game works? 

Again, thanks for you suggestion.

Message 10 of 59 (7,471 Views)