Mahjong Sanctuary Game Issues

by keyslite

Original Post

Re: Mahjong Sanctuary Game Issues

★★★★ Novice

Here we go again - starting to really Hate POGO ... reached level 65 now in Mahjong Sanctuary and having the same problem as at level 50. I match the "clippers" and it does not remove the vines and therefore can not remove the tiles.

Message 11 of 77 (1,340 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @keyslite.

Let's see if we can figure this out. Would you be able to share the information I requested earlier in the thread when the previous level was causing the issue? I'll be happy to take a look.

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 12 of 77 (1,311 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Arrenai game wont load
Message 13 of 77 (1,293 Views)

Hey there, @theunicorn1947.

I'll be happy to look into it. Could you also share the information I requested earlier in the thread? I can take a look from there.

If anyone else is also having a similar issue, please follow the linked steps to share the needed details. Thanks!

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 14 of 77 (1,285 Views)

★★★ Newbie

When trying to play mahjong sanctuary i hit the play button and nothing happens   Can not even get in to play

Message 15 of 77 (1,267 Views)

★ Novice

I'm having the same issue. Hope we get some answers soon.

Message 16 of 77 (1,259 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@theunicorn1947 mine won't load either. so what do u do ?
Message 17 of 77 (1,248 Views)

★ Expert

The Mahjong Sanctuary game is loading for some players but not for others as evidenced by all the comments in the past few days.  Since this is an HTML5 game, it is not failing to load due to the Adobe Flash block issue.

A few possibilities come to mind for this game not loading.

1. It might be due the browser people use which have incompatibility issues with HTML5 (such as Internet Explorer).

2. It might be due to the RAM of 4GB for one's computer, tablet or phone, which sometimes causes problems of not having enough memory to load the games.

3. It might be due to having too many programs open and running while playing the game, which can be corrected by closing programs not needed.  

4. It might be due to temporary loss of internet connection, but this is usually not the cause.

For more reading on issues involving HTML5 games, see the Pogo troubleshooting guidance for HTML5 games using the link below.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Pogo/HTML5-games-troubleshooting/m-p/5761108#M158506

Message 18 of 77 (1,235 Views)

Hello, @minpinhearts@juicypeachs69 and @twinkie11188_AOL,

To help us track this down, could you please share some information about your computer? Could you please cut / paste (or screenshot) your full results from the Pogo Compatibility Tool? As well, could you let me know how much system RAM you have on your PC/Mac?

Another thing that can help is if you can get a screenshot of game screen when it doesn't work appropriately.

Here's the information on how to take a screenshot regardless of your PC's operating system:

Screenshots can help us see what you're seeing. I look forward to hearing from you.

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? High five Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 19 of 77 (1,226 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@key
mahjong sanctuary is not loading
Message 20 of 77 (1,130 Views)

Pogo Insider

Stay up-to-date with our Pogo Community blog posts.

View more on pogo.com

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help