Mahjong Sanctuary Game Issues

★★★★ Novice

In Mahjong Sanctuary, level 40, when I match the snippers, the vines do not 

Message 1 of 77 (3,655 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Mahjong Sanctuary Game Issues

★★★★ Novice

Hi Arrenai,

I played the game this morning, and either it was fixed or something else was wrong. The game is now working and I have continued playing up to and through level 45. So far, no other issues.

Thank-You!

View in thread

Message 8 of 77 (3,527 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

@keysliteCan you give a little more detail on what is happening? You comment may have been cut off, not showing all of it.

Message 2 of 77 (3,640 Views)

★★★★ Novice

When I play Mahjong Sanctuary, on level 40, the game does not work properly. When you match the green clippers or the red clippers, the vines are supposed to disappear. The vines do not go away and I can not remove those tiles. Therefore, I can not finish level 40.

Message 3 of 77 (3,627 Views)

★ Expert
@keyslite , That's better. All your comments were saved this time. I have not reached Level 40 in that game yet. Perhaps a more experienced player of this game or EA community manager will reply.

I could say try the HTML5 troubleshooting guide from the link below, but you have made it to Level 40 before a problem with the game began.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Pogo/HTML5-games-troubleshooting/m-p/5761108#M158506
Message 4 of 77 (3,617 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I still can not play through level 40. The clipper tiles do not take away the vines when they are matched. I am getting a little perturbed with this. I want to continue to play on through and grow my sanctuary. Please someone, do something to fix this.

Message 5 of 77 (3,563 Views)

★ Expert
@ keyslite, Since no one with more experience in this game at your level has replied yet, there is another way that might be faster, assuming the person who replies is familiar with the Mahjong Sanctuary game at level 40.

You can speak to an EA advisor through online chat or by phone call back using the following steps.

1. Go to https://help.ea.com
2. Click "Contact Us"
3. Select Pogo from the game list or type Pogo in the white box
4. Select PC or Mac or other platform
5. Select Topic "Technical support"
6. Select Issue "Game performance"
7. Click "Select contact option" (blue button at bottom of the page)
8. Type in a brief description in white box entitled "Subject"
9. Click on the blue "Chat Now" button and wait for an EA Advisor to start the conversation.
10. If you receive the screen for a phone call back instead of online chat, type in your name, country, subject to discuss and your phone number
11. Then click on the blue "Request Call" button at the bottom of the screen and wait for an EA advisor to call you by phone.

If you have waited a reasonable amount of time for online chat to begin and an EA advisor has not started a chat, the advisors may be very busy at the moment. You can leave and return later to try again.

Good luck.
Message 6 of 77 (3,559 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @keyslite.

To help us track this down, could you please share some information about your computer? Could you please cut / paste (or screenshot) your full results from the Pogo Compatibility Tool? As well, could you let me know how much system RAM you have on your PC/Mac?

Another thing that can help is if you can get a screenshot of game screen when it doesn't work appropriately.

Here's the information on how to take a screenshot regardless of your PC's operating system:

Screenshots can help us see what you're seeing. I look forward to hearing from you.

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 7 of 77 (3,532 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi Arrenai,

I played the game this morning, and either it was fixed or something else was wrong. The game is now working and I have continued playing up to and through level 45. So far, no other issues.

Thank-You!

Message 8 of 77 (3,528 Views)

★ Expert
@keyslite Glad to hear you are able to advance. Always good to have a happy ending.
Message 9 of 77 (3,515 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Awesome news, @keyslite. Thanks for the update. Standard smile

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 10 of 77 (3,496 Views)

Pogo Insider

Stay up-to-date with our Pogo Community blog posts.

View more on pogo.com

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help