Logging In issue

by sherbear1168

Original Post

Re: POGO IWANT 2 KNOW WHY DO I HAVE 2 SIGN IN EVERY TIME I COME IN TO POGO?

★★★ Newbie
why did pogo dissapear from my favorite bar
Message 61 of 74 (934 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Message 62 of 74 (933 Views)

Community Manager

If Pogo has disappeared from your bookmarks bar @KCTexan38ej then it is most likely the case that you removed it. You should be able to re-add it without issue. Just right click on the window and you should see the option to pin it or add to favourites.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 63 of 74 (917 Views)

Re: log in

★★★ Newbie
@Lidodriver icannot open club pogo
Message 64 of 74 (828 Views)

Re: log in

★ Expert
@grandkids13105 , What happens when you try to go to pogo.com? Is this a case where you cannot log in with your log in email address and password, or it is something else?

You can talk to an EA advisory any day and any time if you wish through online chat or phone call back. Once they hear what is happening from you, they might be able to steer you to the way to open Club Pogo.

Below are instructions to use if you want to talk to an EA advisor:

1. Go to https://help.ea.com
2. Click on "Contact Us" at top of page
3. Select Pogo (It might default to Pogo)
4. Select Platform (PC, Mac, etc)
5. Select Topic (Manage my account)
6. Select Issue (Can't log in)
7. Click on blue Select Contact option
8. On the next page called Case Information, decide if you want a phone call back or online chat.
9. If you want a phone call back, complete the requested information under the heading called "Get a call", then click on the Request Call button.
10. If you want online chat, click on where it says "Chat", enter a brief description of your issue in the "Subject" box, and then click on the "Request live chat" button.
11. If the estimated wait time is not reasonable to you, try again later.
Message 65 of 74 (823 Views)

Re: signing in

★★★ Newbie
@toni62241 This started yesterday when I could not get any of my usual games. I too am a club member and am tired of being put through the mill because of your change and problem. I, also, am thinking og cancelling my membership if this isn't cleared up at your end!!! My email is [edit: email address removed] Thank you!!
Message 66 of 74 (783 Views)

Re: signing in

@euclide626134 since this is a public forum, your email was automatically removed for security reasons.

What issues are you having specifically with getting to your games? Logging in? The more information you can provide, the better someone would be able to help you. As we are mostly players here like you, helping other players, we do our best to help with issues.

Thank you,
~BB
Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 67 of 74 (777 Views)

Re: cant click on any games in room wont load them why help me

★★★ Newbie

tried that too , still cant log in , this is complete bull * 

[edit: email address removed] , [edit: email address removed], or krrassh  is old pogo screen name ,   please respond  to [edit: email address removed] asap ty.

Message 68 of 74 (732 Views)

Re: Logging In

★★★ Newbie

having same issue , starting to * me off 

Message 69 of 74 (732 Views)

Re: cant click on any games in room wont load them why help me

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @krrassh.

I'll be happy to take a look. What happens when you try to log into your account? Do you get an error message at all?

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post?  Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Stay and Play.png
Message 70 of 74 (688 Views)