Logging In issue

by sherbear1168

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Logging In issue

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!        I can't login to my club pogo or pogo accounts, right after purchased a 1 year membership subscription.  Within minutes a received an e-mail saying wecolme back to club pogo and click here to start playing my club pogo and I'm not logged in.  Now I can't login at all.  It keeps taking me to the main page to login over and over again.   PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Message 2 of 74 (9,059 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Logging In

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hello everyone,

Here are some suggestions and troubleshooting steps that might help if you cannot sign in for Pogo.

Note: if you are using an Aol browser, please read this thread.

• Deleting your cookies
    The cookies are used to store some data on your computer so the next time you go to pogo page; it will automatically logs you if the cookie is still there. If it does not work as intended, it is possible that the cookie file has encountered a problem, and then you have to delete it.

• Clearing Your Browser's/deleting Temporary Internet Files
    Clearing your browser cache can fix many common issues with web-based games.
    To proceed, please read this article: Clearing Your Browser's Cache

• Clearing your Java cache
    Please note: Java cache is different than your Browser cache and  can be a quick and easy fix.
  • Anti-virus, firewall, ad blocking, and pop-up blocking software
    The most common causes of problems that players encounter when playing our games are simply caused by anti-virus, firewall, ad blocking, and pop-up blocking software.In this case, you should refer to the software’s manual or help files for detailed instructions on how to make the desired changes to the software.

If you continue experiencing difficulty after following these steps, please keep posting here with more details on your issue such as the error message (if any), the browser used…Do not hesitate to describe the situation as much as possible  this will help us diagnose this error.

Thank you.

View in thread

Message 11 of 74 (14,759 Views)

All Replies

pogo always signs me out even when I check the stay signed in tab

★★★ Newbie

why do I always have to sign in when I check the remember me tab ? pogo always signs me out. it has been happening for a couple weeks now

Message 1 of 74 (9,004 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Funny, I am having the same problem, yet it let me log in here to reply to your post.  If you find an answer please let me know here.

Message 3 of 74 (9,013 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

many are experiencing problems with logging in or having to keep relogging into pogo. there are threads on pogo forums and pogo asks you state your problem as they are looking for fixes. some have tried just cleaning out their browser caches or using a different browser, and it has helped some. some have been logging into the uk site. i always keep one browser just for gaming and add nothing to it. i find having too much stuff causes conflicts. i have multiple browsers each for their own purposes and have almost no issues or conflicts that way. hope you can join us back in games soon.

Message 4 of 74 (8,998 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Another thing to try would be running a virus scan as well as removing any unnecessary add-ons/plug-ins, such as special  bars on your browser that were installed by other websites, etc. Most browsers should have a manage add-ons option in their Tools menu.

And virus scans are always helpful. You'd  be amazed as what random stuff you can pick up by clicking around the internet, and the random weird problems they can cause. I have McAfee, but there are other programs out there. Not sure I know of a free one that I can recommend at this time.

Anyone out there use a reputable free virus/malware scanner? Standard smile

Message 5 of 74 (8,976 Views)

Signing in to club pogo

★★★ Newbie

I have been playing pogo since 1999 and club pogo for 7 years screen name jarmey_ and now I can not sign in for about the last month.  I can not get the reset the password instructions sent to me.

I suspect you have changed something that does not recognise the under score after my username.  When I log in under my wife's user name I can add jarmey_ as a friend and the correct mini shows up also.

PLEASE help to get this resolved so I can continue playing my favorite games and site.

Thanks in advance

James Armey

Message 6 of 74 (8,958 Views)

pogo log in

★★★ Newbie

Is anyone going to help us with this problem I am a paid customer of Pogo for many years and now I can't log in at all vor over a week. If you can't help with that can you tell me how to contact costumer service to cancel my account so they don't take anymore payments out.

Message 7 of 74 (8,961 Views)

pogo sign in wont work

★★★ Newbie

everytime i try to sign in takes me to home page

Message 8 of 74 (8,949 Views)

Re: pogo log in

★★★ Newbie

me 3

Message 9 of 74 (8,954 Views)

Re: cant click on any games in room wont load them why help me

★★★ Newbie

help me  fix  this  problem   please