Re: Live Chat option

by EA_Aljo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Live Chat option

★★★ Newbie

I sure hope someone from customer service is able to see this. I am about ready to cancel my account and forget Pogo all together. Why is it so damn difficult to get a hold of someone to help with questions or issues? Can someone tell me HOW to contact customer service without all the hunt and peck and frustration...please.

Message 1 of 11 (1,159 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

@dclose1961 

Follow these steps to contact a game advisor:

1. Click the link 
http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=pogo&platform=pogo and sign in with your Pogo name and password.

2. Where it says: ’Select a topic’ choose ‘Billing/Purchasing’ from the drop-down list 

3. Click underneath the heading:  ‘Tell us a little more about your issue’ and enter ‘Pogo’

4. Click the orange ‘Next’ button

5. Depending on your geographical location and the time of day, you may see the Live Chat option, directly 
under that you'll see the Email me button. Please be aware that Live Chat is available for Club Pogo members only.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".

View in thread

Message 4 of 11 (1,167 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

I'm not sure if you have tried to contact a game advisor using the help link. Here is a link to an article that explains how to get a live chat. This is just a player helping player forum @frcsons .

http://help.ea.com/en/article/pogo-account-billing-issues-supported-via-chat-and-email/

You may also want to describle your issue here on this forum (as long as it is not a billing problem, as we do not have access to your account here) and someone might be able to help you with it quicker than the help site.

Message 2 of 11 (1,135 Views)

★★ Novice

Where is there a live chat option for Pogo members.  This is as clear as mud.  I've read your discussion on this topic with no ability to Live Chat with anyone.  I've lost GEMS because your Letters From Nowhere game did not give me my 25% discount today (June 20, 2014), and have no recourse to Live Chat with someone to ensure I am refunded the 5 gems you owe me

Message 3 of 11 (1,125 Views)

@dclose1961 

Follow these steps to contact a game advisor:

1. Click the link 
http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=pogo&platform=pogo and sign in with your Pogo name and password.

2. Where it says: ’Select a topic’ choose ‘Billing/Purchasing’ from the drop-down list 

3. Click underneath the heading:  ‘Tell us a little more about your issue’ and enter ‘Pogo’

4. Click the orange ‘Next’ button

5. Depending on your geographical location and the time of day, you may see the Live Chat option, directly 
under that you'll see the Email me button. Please be aware that Live Chat is available for Club Pogo members only.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 4 of 11 (1,168 Views)

★ Novice

i agree frcsons. i've been trying for about 6 months to get some help. you can't call them and they don't answer emails. we're paying for customer service but don't get any.

Message 5 of 11 (1,091 Views)

Community Manager

It's really quite easy. Go here - http://help.ea.com/en/pogo/pogo/?platform=pogo

Now go to the bottom of the page and click on the button that says Contact Us. Choose a category and fill out a little about the problem. Then you should see an option for live chat and depending on where you are, an option for a call back. Choose this call back option and EA support will be in touch as soon as they can. It might be really quick, it might take a little time depending on how busy the call centers are at the time.

Aljo.png
Message 6 of 11 (1,087 Views)

@Gloria935 

If you look at the post directly above yours in this thread, you'll see exactly how to reach Live Chat. 

Message 7 of 11 (1,071 Views)

★★ Novice

I stupidly renewed my account today for a year.....what was i thinking.....more than half the games are having problems one way or another. I might suggest a class action law suit against Pogo or whoever own it outright due to participants paying for something and not receiving what they are paying for.....WAY too many problems.......

Message 8 of 11 (984 Views)

[ Edited ]

@ourangel24 

If you're looking for help with a technical or in-game issue you'll need to give us some information about the problems you're encountering:

Can you describe exactly what is happening? Do you get an error message? Does the game start to load, but never seems to finish loading? Does the game start to load, but the game window turns pale yellow/white/black?

Which games are involved? Is this happening on all games, or just with Flash (Bejeweled3, Stack 'em, Poppit Sprint, etc) or just with Java (Hangman Hijinks, Keno Pop, Boardwalk Seaball, etc)?

Do any other games run normally?

Could you also click on the following link and then ‘copy and paste’ the displayed browser and system information into a reply here?

This will give me a general overview on your computer set-up and hopefully give me some pointers to help: http://news.pogo.com/pogo-troubleshooter/

Message 9 of 11 (968 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@ourangel24 

All Pogo games at this time are working correctly.  On several different browsers.

I can play every one of them, using Internet Explorer, Fire Fox, or Chrome

Message 10 of 11 (964 Views)