Last Java Update 7.9

by EA_Najat

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Last Java Update 7.9

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hello  everyone,

New Java updates are now available, Java 6.37 and 7.9.
We recommend updating your Java version.

1. How to Uninstall Java
    Be sure to look for any items starting with or containing Java, Oracle, Sun, or JRE.

2. How to install Java
    For Java 6 update 37

For Java 7 update 9   

3. For more Java information
    Java Help and Information

4. Current version
    To check your current version of Java on any browser, please go here

IMPORTANT

If the following Java message appears in a pop-up window

Java_plugin.JPG

It's probably because the Java plug-in is disabled
It is important to note that Java must be enabled to properly play Pogo games

All mainstream browsers have an option for enabling Java, which ensures any applets that use it will function properly. For a complete list of per-browser instructions for enabling Java, visit http://www.java.com/en/download/help/enable_browser.xml

Additional information:
Please make sure you completed all the steps below

1. Delete all older versions of Java
  2. Install/Update Java
  3. Enabled Java

Message 42 of 86 (6,155 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: loading games

Community Manager (retired)

Hi marymongeon112

A new Java version (update) is now available. I added more information here in this new thread.

Can you please describe your issue and provide more details, is there any error message?

Thank you.

View in thread

Message 43 of 86 (1,927 Views)

All Replies

Re: How to you contact pogo by e-mail

★★★ Newbie

can't play games because java comes on top with their window and says to download and I have and it said I did successfully but go back to game and it still says need to download tell me what to do or fix for me I'm not vg on computer only play games on it

Message 1 of 86 (5,947 Views)

Games wont load

★★★ Newbie

My Pogo games wont load -- I have the newest version of java installed - please help this is so frustrating

Message 2 of 86 (5,879 Views)

Re: Games wont load

★★★★★ Newbie

This is the second time in 2 weeks the games won't load. I have Java & using Firefox. Will not subscribe again if it doesn't stop.

Message 3 of 86 (5,875 Views)

Some games are not downloading, Boggle bash for example. I have cleared cache for browsers and Java. ,downloaded latest versions of Java and Adobe Flash Player. Can anyone please help me? Thank you.

★★★ Newbie

Message 4 of 86 (5,925 Views)

Re: Some games are not downloading, Boggle bash for example. I have cleared cache for browsers and Java. ,downloaded latest versions of Java and Adobe Flash Player. Can anyone please help me? Thank yo

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same problem Frown

Message 5 of 86 (5,922 Views)

Re: Some games are not downloading, Boggle bash for example. I have cleared cache for browsers and Java. ,downloaded latest versions of Java and Adobe Flash Player. Can anyone please help me? Thank yo

★★★ Newbie

SAME problem ALL WEEK....

Message 6 of 86 (5,916 Views)

pogo games

★★ Newbie

why do I keep getting the messages, stating I need to install java, and /or I  need to install active x, they all worked fine yesterday,

Message 7 of 86 (5,894 Views)

Re: pogo games

★★★ Newbie

What is going on?  I am sick of not being to access the pogo play i signed up for.  I have paid membership for a service I no longer receive. I have cancelled my membership and want a refund for the remaining time siince I am no longer able to play at will.  What kind of organization is this---you have my money but are not concerned with issues I may have with your product. There is no one to contact for tech support???? This is ridiculous and a total scam. I shall be reporting you to the BBB if I do not get a response regarding either a refund or some tech advice.

Message 8 of 86 (5,890 Views)

playing pogo games

★★★ Newbie

After uploading the latest java up date I can't play any of pogo games. I have followed all of your Q&A  answers and still can't  play.the games. Why?

Message 9 of 86 (5,886 Views)