Jigsaw Treasure Hunter

by stratford1014

Original Post

Jigsaw Treasure Hunter

★★★ Newbie

Everytime I complete a puzzle, whether in unlocked or adventure mode, the game will not reset.  I have to go back to Pogo main, then re-enter game

Message 1 of 3 (185 Views)

Re: Jigsaw Treasure Hunter

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

@stratford1014

I just tried this and the 'Play Again' button successfully reloaded the game for me.

There was an issue earlier today when the 'Play Again' button was not displaying properly but this has now been resolved.

If this is still happening to you, please try clearing your browser cache and java cache to see if that helps. You can find information on how to do this depending on your browser in this link: 

http://help.ea.com/en/article/clearing-your-browsers-cache/

Afterwards, please reboot your computer and then sign back in to Club Pogo to see if the situation improves.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 2 of 3 (183 Views)

Re: Jigsaw Treasure Hunter

★★★ Newbie

Did all of that and still have same problem

Message 3 of 3 (177 Views)