Jigsaw Treasure Hunter Ranks

by donnadavidm

Original Post

Jigsaw Treasure Hunter Ranks

★★★ Newbie

I have asked this question twice already in Treasure Hunter forum.  Never got an answer from anybody. 

I have reached rank 49.  I cannot play for rank 50 because the Adventure button is disabled.  How can I finish the ranks?  From postings in the forum I'm not the only one with this problem but there has never been an answer.  Now I see that players are having the same problem in other games:  Most commonly 52 Card Pickup.  Now I have the problem there, too.  I got to rank 40 and all progress stopped.  What gives?  Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Message 1 of 4 (208 Views)

Re: Jigsaw Treasure Hunter Ranks

★ Pro

You might have better luck if you post in the Individual Troubleshooting section.

When no one has an answer for you, you won't get any replies but when you post
in the IndividualTroubleshooting, you may have better results & get some replies.
Anyway, if I were you, that's what I'd try next or else instead I'd post again on 1 of my
previous posts with something like "I'm still having this problem. The Adventure Button
is disabled." or "It still shows me at rank 49 with no progression."  

I won't be of much assistance to you since I don't play these games but I do seem to recall

something quite a while ago about a player being stuck & not able to go to the next level.

Something about  the mode or ???   I've been searching for a solution today for a few hours

for you but I haven't come across anything yet other than a few players who've reset their stats.

I'd never recommend resetting stats as an option but it has worked for someone. If I do see any
viable workarounds or solutions, I'll let you know.

Have you contacted Pogo Help?  What did they say?   What does it show for your stats?

Individual Troubleshooting  (please read the overview 1st):  http://games-forum.pogo.com/viewtopic.php?f=262&t=57700&sid=74ae1fd9d7ccd7bbffa35ffabecacd02

Message 2 of 4 (186 Views)

★★★ Newbie

what happened to the puzzles I had unlocked????  why am I now back to level 4 when was in the 30s?   whydoes it only take me 3-4 puzzles to rank up but doesnt put back my unlocked puzzles?  and why is there no easy way to report problems to get answers?

Message 3 of 4 (178 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@zachsgranma 

I'm not sure what could have happened to your ranks, unless you inadvertantly cleared your stats for that game? 

That would explain why the unlocked puzzles you had previously are no longer available to play again.

I'd suggest contacting customer support directly to see if they can shed light on the situation.

Follow these steps to contact a game advisor:

1. Click the link http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=pogo&platform=pogo and sign in with your Pogo name and password.

2. Where it says: ’Select a topic’ choose ‘Billing/Purchasing’ from the drop-down list 

3. Click underneath the heading:  ‘Tell us a little more about your issue’ and enter ‘Pogo’

4. Click the orange ‘Next’ button

5. Depending on your geographical location and the time of day, you may see the Live Chat option, directly 
under that you'll see the Email me button. Please be aware that Live Chat is available for Club Pogo members only.

*Note that some players may have issues when using some versions of Internet Explorer. If this is the case, please use an alternate browser such as Firefox or Chrome, or install the Chrome Frame addon.* 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 4 of 4 (174 Views)