Java & loading issues

by EA_Najat

Original Post

Re: java

Community Manager

I moved this thread to the Pogo board.

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 60 of 235 (985 Views)

games

★★ Novice

My Wednesday and Daily games will not load. I did update Java

Message 61 of 235 (855 Views)

Java

★★★ Newbie

I've followed all of the instructions for Java and still games like Scrabble and High Stakes Pool will not load on pogo.com.  I've tried 3 browsers and still haven't had any luck.  I have the latest version of Java and yet it is said to be an unsupported version.  How can this be fixed?

Message 62 of 235 (1,042 Views)

i want to play all pogo games on aol tell me how to do this. have done it for years why does java come up in front of games to block me.

★ Newbie

Message 63 of 235 (854 Views)

Re: games

Community Manager

spectre.png
Message 64 of 235 (854 Views)

Re: i want to play all pogo games on aol tell me how to do this. have done it for years why does java come up in front of games to block me.

Community Manager

spectre.png
Message 65 of 235 (855 Views)

pogo pinochle java

★★★ Newbie

Totally frustrated. Like many other users I've tried uninstalling java, installing the latest version and the 6.35 version. Nothing works. Cannot get into any of the game rooms. have been a member for 3 years and will cancel my membership if I don't get an answer in the next couple of days -- have not been able to get in since i uninstalled java after the virus message. HELP -- PLEASE --- I PLAY PINOCHLE DAILY & feel like I've lost a good friend. :-(

Isn't there somebody I can call or an online chat that can help me resolve this problem? thanks.

Message 66 of 235 (874 Views)

how come this java download thing comes up all the time just renewed my pogo and cannot play any of the badce games i haave java new version and have done everything iam able to do nothing has worked

★ Newbie

Message 67 of 235 (859 Views)

Re: pogo pinochle java

★★★ Newbie

Went to Norton Security chat. Actually got a live chat person, who was extremely helpful. Could not get to live chat or anything but forum here. Anyway, ended up downloading Firefox and opening Pogo Pinochle in the new browser. Works just fine !!

If I didn't love the games I play on Pogo so much I would have cancelled my membership after being a member for 3 years. I cannot believe there is no way to contact support if you are not able to resolve your problem through the online support. Just being able to send an email request describing the problem would have made my day(s) much easier. I have wasted a good 10-12 hours trying to resolve this issue. Of course, I probably would have been spending that much time playing my favorite game so it really didn't keep me from anything else. I could use a big bottle of aspirin, though !!!

Also the EA tool was not helpful at all. Requested member number, password, no origin id, etc. (a couple of times each), and was not able to send system diagnostics. Kept getting error message that it no account existed. What a total waste of time.

Pogo you've done it to me this time !

Message 68 of 235 (871 Views)

java

★★★ Newbie

says i need java installed to play - tried to install - it says i already have it - still won't let me play

Message 69 of 235 (867 Views)