Re: Invalid email address? why?

by cafedelon

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Invalid email address? why?

★ Apprentice

I used to use a yahoo email for Pogo and after the new changes I had to use a gmail address. I went in and tried to change it back to my yahoo email that I check often and it says invalid email. Why can't I use a yahoo email? I do not like gmail. thank you

I made the font bigger because my vision is so bad, I wish more of the pogo games can be made full screen.

Message 1 of 6 (1,144 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @violetz56.

It's possible that the yahoo email you're trying to use is already attached to another Pogo or EA account. It will often give the same "invalid" message in those cases. I would reach out to our game advisors at EA Help and they can take a look into it for you.

To contact EA Help:

• Go to https://help.ea.com
  • Click "Contact Us"
  • Select Pogo from the game list
  • Select PC or Mac
  • Select Manage my account > Manage account details
  • Click Select contact option

Please let us know how it goes!

As for the full-screen request, thanks for the feedback. I'll pass it along to the Pogo team.

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

View in thread

Message 3 of 6 (1,108 Views)

All Replies

★ Expert

I agree with you on the larger screens for more games.  It helps us when its difficult to read the small letters and numbers in the games.   I hope the EA manager volunteers pass on your request for more games with larger screen options. 

Message 2 of 6 (1,125 Views)

Hey there, @violetz56.

It's possible that the yahoo email you're trying to use is already attached to another Pogo or EA account. It will often give the same "invalid" message in those cases. I would reach out to our game advisors at EA Help and they can take a look into it for you.

To contact EA Help:

• Go to https://help.ea.com
  • Click "Contact Us"
  • Select Pogo from the game list
  • Select PC or Mac
  • Select Manage my account > Manage account details
  • Click Select contact option

Please let us know how it goes!

As for the full-screen request, thanks for the feedback. I'll pass it along to the Pogo team.

Arrenai Cat

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 3 of 6 (1,109 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem withe my Origin account, it says my email is invalid. I have personal reasons why I can't call EA help, but that's the only contact option I am given. How can I email them or fix this problem?

Message 4 of 6 (1,052 Views)

★ Expert

Hopeis10,  Are you saying that talking with an EA representative by phone is not an option for you?   There is another option for contacting an EA adviser using online chat to discuss the "email is invalid" error message you are receiving.   Scroll up to the message from EA_Arrenai to violetz56.  If you follow that guidance, you can chat with someone from EA online and you wouldn't need to talk by phone.   I don't believe that EA provides answers to your home email address, but if that is possible and EA community manager like EA_Arrenai would know.

Message 5 of 6 (1,029 Views)

Hey there, @hopeis10.

To avoid security issues, such as having account information or other sensitive information sent over email, we recommend using a live support option, like phone or chat, to manage the details of your account. If you can't do phone support for whatever reason, chat support should be available.

Arrenai Cat

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 6 of 6 (1,014 Views)