I recommend that EA creates a Hall of Fame at Pogo

by cafedelon

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I recommend that EA creates a Hall of Fame at Pogo

★ Expert

I was once a paying member at Pogo a few years ago at a time when the Flash games existed. The time of Classic Pogo was a great time to be at Pogo.  At some point I decided to devote much of my time to helping others at the Answer HQ forum pages.  I was inspired by some EA managers and non-EA volunteers.  I worked my way up to Expert level after a few years of responding to others.

One person who deserves recognition was Arrenai or EA-Arrenai who worked for EA. She is gone now from EA and Pogo,  and I believe she has moved on to the spirit world.  I am taking a moment to honor her for all she did when she was an AHQ manager here in the past. 

I am also making a recommendation to EA that they create an AHQ Hall of Fame at Pogo for people like Arrenai who have demonstrated their dedication to helping others at the Pogo website.  Also perhaps as part of this Hall of Fame, EA can create statues in honor of those who have come before and shown their dedication to make the Pogo site a better place to be.  

Message 1 of 3 (1,171 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I recommend that EA creates a Hall of Fame at Pogo

Champion (Retired)

Hello friend!  I would also like to nominate someone who was quite prolific here on EA AHQ & passed away over 4 years ago.  His name is still appearing as if it's presently active & he's still accumulating XP points!  I find seeing his name over & over as if he's still alive to be upsetting & disconcerting.  It would be more respectful to memorialize his copious time volunteering here & helping so many other players if there was a Hall of Fame.  Great idea, cafedelon!  Thank you.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (814 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

Hello friend!  I would also like to nominate someone who was quite prolific here on EA AHQ & passed away over 4 years ago.  His name is still appearing as if it's presently active & he's still accumulating XP points!  I find seeing his name over & over as if he's still alive to be upsetting & disconcerting.  It would be more respectful to memorialize his copious time volunteering here & helping so many other players if there was a Hall of Fame.  Great idea, cafedelon!  Thank you.

Message 2 of 3 (815 Views)

★ Expert

Thank you for the recent XP points of some of my past comments here.  I am not very active at Pogo anymore but I do come here once in a while to play some games for free and to reply to comments or questions that people have left me.  Have a good day.  It's been nice to know you here.  You've always been very helpful to others in the past, but you like me might not be here much now.  

Message 3 of 3 (573 Views)