Re: I received marathon gifts but they won't open to know what games to play and

by Just4FunThisTyme

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I received marathon gifts but they won't open to know what games to play and my

★★★ Newbie

i received marathon gift album but won't open to let me play the games. Also my cookie connect hasn't loaded for 3 monthsor more. I went to help, where it says contact and as soon as I put Canada, it just blanks. I have played for quite awhile but getting ready to quit paying - there is no one good place to get immediate help - the forums are like a maze, so will be interesting to see what happens here.

Message 1 of 2 (330 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I received marathon gifts but they won't open to know what games to play and

Hero (Retired)

Hi @sharibabi45

Regarding the July 2018 Badge Race Badge Marathon Badge Album:

Please click on this link and follow my step-by-step instructions.

Regarding issue with Cookie Connect

If the Game is Freezing or not loading please try the tips in this post: HTML5 games troubleshooting

Also, please know, that some browsers work better with HTLM5 then others. For example, Microsoft did not program Internet Explorer to be fully compatible with HTML5 so IE11 may or may not work well when you play HTML5 games, this is why it is recommended  that members use a browser such as Chrome, Edge or Firefox for HTML 5 based games.

If you'd like to see which browser will give you the best results with your Operating System (OS) please see the instructions in this post: HTML5 - Computer / Browser Compatibility Verification Link

Don't hesitate to reply back if you're still in need of assistance.

Just

I am not an employee of either EA or Pogo.

Any advice/instructions I provide regarding Pogo games is based on my own experience as a fellow player.

AHQ is a player-to-player support Community. Please Grant XP if a post was helpful, and select Accept as Solution when a post resolved your issue.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (324 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hi @sharibabi45

Regarding the July 2018 Badge Race Badge Marathon Badge Album:

Please click on this link and follow my step-by-step instructions.

Regarding issue with Cookie Connect

If the Game is Freezing or not loading please try the tips in this post: HTML5 games troubleshooting

Also, please know, that some browsers work better with HTLM5 then others. For example, Microsoft did not program Internet Explorer to be fully compatible with HTML5 so IE11 may or may not work well when you play HTML5 games, this is why it is recommended  that members use a browser such as Chrome, Edge or Firefox for HTML 5 based games.

If you'd like to see which browser will give you the best results with your Operating System (OS) please see the instructions in this post: HTML5 - Computer / Browser Compatibility Verification Link

Don't hesitate to reply back if you're still in need of assistance.

Just

I am not an employee of either EA or Pogo.

Any advice/instructions I provide regarding Pogo games is based on my own experience as a fellow player.

AHQ is a player-to-player support Community. Please Grant XP if a post was helpful, and select Accept as Solution when a post resolved your issue.

Message 2 of 2 (325 Views)