I paid gems for a badge in Word Whomp. Where is my game?

by JeanJ1942

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I paid gems for a badge in Word Whomp. Where is my game?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I paid gems for a badge in Word Whomp. When I went to play  pogo had subtracted my gems but I have no game for them to play. Where is my game???

Message 1 of 6 (465 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I paid gems for a badge in Word Whomp. Where is my game?

Community Manager (retired)

Hello Jean,

There is no separate game to download. You need to activate your badge, then select Word Whomp either from your favourites or by typing the game's name in the 'search for games' box. Once the badge is activated the system will automatically tag your progress towards completing the badge as you play.

Hope this answers your question.

Regards,

Stephen.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (455 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hello Jean,

There is no separate game to download. You need to activate your badge, then select Word Whomp either from your favourites or by typing the game's name in the 'search for games' box. Once the badge is activated the system will automatically tag your progress towards completing the badge as you play.

Hope this answers your question.

Regards,

Stephen.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 2 of 6 (456 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I paid gems for a badge in Word Whomp. When I went to play  pogo had subtracted my gems but I have no game for them to play. Where is my game???

Message 3 of 6 (434 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

@Jude_M25AM, Word Whomp is still at Pogo. I searched under the Word games but was surprised that it was not listed under this category of games. So I entered "Word Whomp" in the search box and pressed the enter key and I found the game. That's how you can locate the game to play for your badge.

Message 4 of 6 (421 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I'm looking for the Word Whomp Challenge that I bought with GEMS.

Message 5 of 6 (411 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@Jude_M25AM 

When you go play Word Whomp try clicking on the letter B in what looks like a shield (located on the right side of the screen). You’ll see ADD MORE CHALLENGES, click on that. Badges should come up, those you can buy as well as those you own. 

Message 6 of 6 (404 Views)