Re: I cannot login to worldwinner after depositing money into an account

by EA_Stephen

Original Post

I cannot login to worldwinner after depositing money into an account

★★ Newbie

...it claims I have no account. I use my Pogo login and it tells me no login exists under my email address. I have only and ever had one email address for 17 years. I can't play any worldwinner games nor access the account where my money is. I have already contacted the better business buruea and sent letters to my congressman. All the research I have done has expressed the fact that there is little or no customer service for either Pogo or EA. I'm starting to believe your business is a scam. I will follow this through till the end and as an attny will be putting together a class action suite. I have 300 signatures and counting. This is my money. Unless I have a call back immediately from your company I will move forward with this request. I am an attny specializing in cyber theft...and I will pull apart the scam especially the Pogo scam....I have 65 testimants of people who have won your supposed prizes and never received them because the supposedly cheated....really. If they are cheating and winning...isn't that a problem with your software? Every prize claim that is suspected as fraud should be settled in court...don't you think? I will not back down until I have a chance to actually speak to a human. I had 10 other people set up Word Winner accounts...only 2 can access their accounts and it is because they play frequently...it seems like the infrequent players accounts mysteriously dissapear in a convienient way.

Message 1 of 3 (882 Views)

★★★ Novice

Me too.  I joined 2 days ago - deposited $25 - I'm a happy pogo member - wanted to play a game that took me to world winner - wanted to play a cash game took me to GSN where I deposited $ and played.  I have a balance of over $15 and I cannot log in to play cash games.  I log in to GSN successfully - when I click on cash games, it wont let me in.  No contact email available.  When I try to reset password, I repeatedly get message that there is a problem sending to my email (which I've had forever) and around it goes.  Anyone have any ideas?

Message 2 of 3 (811 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager (retired)

Is this issue still happening for you both? 

I beleive there were a few server issues over the weekend, but if you still have the same problem, please let me know and we'll escalate it to the relevant department for you. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 3 of 3 (802 Views)