I can't get into pogo no matter what I type

by pjssatinkittycat

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I can't get into pogo no matter what I type

★ Novice

I don't know what EA sports wants me to do. If I use my email it keeps kicking out my password and says it doesn't know me. If I use my screen it says not allowed. If this is what is going to happen then please stop my monthly payments. I have been a member of Pogo for a long time and I really am not happy about not being able to access my account.

Message 1 of 17 (1,606 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I can't get into pogo no matter what I type

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are unable to log in @pjssatinkittycat. The best thing to do is speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 17 (1,582 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are unable to log in @pjssatinkittycat. The best thing to do is speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 17 (1,583 Views)

★ Novice

In order to play I had to get a new screen name, which meant I lost all my badges, all the badge books I bought. Years worth of  tokens and my friends list. Seems like pjssatinkitty is gone. I think it stinks. And I pay monthly and am wondering if I will now be charged for both accounts?I would prefer to have may old account back.  I have been on Pogo for years, and have never been as unhappy as I am now.

Message 3 of 17 (1,575 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @pjssatinkittycat,

As @EA_Darko stated, our EA Help Game Advisors can help reunite you with your original Pogo account, badges, tokens and gems. Please follow the steps he listed and our phone or chat advisors would be happy to get them back for you.

Arrenai Cat

Message 4 of 17 (1,570 Views)

★ Novice
ok
Message 5 of 17 (1,547 Views)

★ Novice
My computer shut down while in chat with Sharad. Case number 46498995
Message 6 of 17 (1,526 Views)

Hello @pjssatinkittycat!

It looks like you were able to resume your case and get back in touch with EA Help. Did you get your account issue taken care of?

Arrenai Cat

Message 7 of 17 (1,511 Views)

★ Novice

I sure did with the help of Nishant. But now I have another problem. The new account I created when I could get into my regular account.  I can't get into it. I need to cancel the credit card for a monthly subscription. I only need one account and that is my pjssatinkittycat. Thanks for all the help. This old lady is very happy..

Message 8 of 17 (1,506 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hey there, @pjssatinkitty.

That's great to hear that you got reunited with your original account!  If the other account does have active billing on it, please resume your previous case and let them know. Our Game Advisors can help cancel that for you so you don't have to worry about paying for an account you won't be using.

Arrenai Cat

Message 9 of 17 (1,495 Views)

★ Novice
That would be fantastic. I don't want to pay for something I am not going to use anymore. I do so appreciate all that you and your team have done for me.
Message 10 of 17 (1,490 Views)