I am a club pogo member and I cannot open club pogo games this morning!

by Nhfarmboy

Original Post

Re: I am a club pogo member and I cannot open club pogo games this morning!

★★★ Newbie

Computer won"t take my password and will not let me reset my password??

Message 11 of 19 (1,574 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I got a new computer and now I cant access club pogo at all !!! I paid for a year  and I am not happy at all. When I joined I didn't get all my gems. Now I cant access my account. I lost my original account under Pppydwg5 because I count remember my password. I had been inactive for several years due to my health. Now please fix my account.

Message 12 of 19 (1,556 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@Jenden7948

Please contact an Advisor and they can check to see what is going on:

You can find the steps to do so here: https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/using-ea-help/

Let us know if you run into any issues!

Hope this helps,  Just  Image

Tip: To easily locate your posts click on the drop-down indicator next to your screen name at the top right of the page, then select Profile.

AHQ volunteer/moderator. I am not an EA employee

AHQ is a player-to-player support Community. Please Grant XP if a post was helpful, and select Accept as Solution when a post resolved your issue.

Message 13 of 19 (14,153 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I am a pogo club member -- renewed April 20, 2018 for one year. I am getting intermissions. Please correct this.
Delphine91193
Message 14 of 19 (1,513 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

EA ARTS GONE TO DEVIL, NOT ONE GAME WILL LOAD, THEY WANT MORE MONEY I PD 1 YEAR 10/31/21 AND MAY HAVE GOT IN GAMES 30 DAYS SEND RERUND NO ANSWERS EA SUCKS, YOU SORRY GOD DAM * SEND ME A REFUND MAY HAVE TO TO PLAY 30 DAYS NOW OUT OF 3 MONTHS??????????????????????????????????

Message 15 of 19 (1,383 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

YOu sorry * RUINED AND TOOK OVER CLUB POGO THE BEST GAMES PLAYED LAST 50 YEARS PLAYING AND PAYING ANUALLY, EA - ELECTRONIC ARTS SUCKS TO HEAVEN AND BACK. NO MORE MAHJONG GARDEN AND MAHJONG SAFARI MY ONLY TWO GAMES I CARE TO PLAY ARE BEWILDERED OR CRUSHED ONO YOUR EA ELECTRONIC SITE THE ONLY DECENT LADY GAMES TO PLAY LAST PENNY EA ELECTRONIC ARTS WILL GET FORM OLE LADY CLARK, 86 YEARS OLD AND YOU STOLE ALL THE MAHJONG GARDEN AND SAFARI GAMES TO  FOOTBALL AND SEX.

Message 16 of 19 (1,279 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Nhfarmboy HAVE NOT HAD ONE GD REPLY SUCKS, I WILL NEVER PAY ANOATHER PENNY FOR THIS GD SITE YOUR EA = ELECTRONIC ARTS GAMES ARE A TOTAL DISASTER, LAST GD YEAR YOU GET A PENNY OUT OF OLE LADY CLARK, PD ONE FULL YEAR AND PLAYED 30 DAYS GREAT AND TOTAL SHUTDOWN AFTERWARDS.
Message 17 of 19 (1,200 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Stephen your ea electronic art sites suck, you ruined the formerly club pogo sites on purpose to steel ones money paid in full on OCT 20, 2020, and not a game to found on your ea - electronic art site, sucks to heaven and back for 86 year ole widow playing as myrtle1935,
Message 18 of 19 (1,103 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@I am a member of club pogo and I can't get in and play my games.
Message 19 of 19 (855 Views)