Please contact an Advisor and they can check to see what is going on:
1. Click on the following link: Contact us
2. Make sure you are logged in the top right of the page (use your Pogo account to log in)
3. Select Pogo as your platform (you will need to click on the > indicator to scroll to the 2nd page)
4. From the 1st drop down menu select 'Manage My Account', 2nd drop down select 'Manage account details' and then type in the short description of your issue
5. Select a contact option - I recommend choosing the 'Call Me' option and then on the next page fill in the requested details.
Let us know if you run into any issues!
Hope this helps, Just
Tip: To easily locate your posts click on the drop-down indicator next to your screen name at the top right of the page, then select Profile.
AHQ volunteer/moderator. I am not an EA employee
AHQ is a player-to-player support Community. Please Grant XP if a post was helpful, and select Accept as Solution when a post resolved your issue.
Which games are you having the problem with?
- try loading these Java based games: - Keno, Hangman Hijinks, Makeover Madness
- try loading these Flash games: - CLUE, Poppit!, Word Whomp
Can you describe exactly what is happening? Do you get an error message? Does the game start to load, but never seems to finish loading? Does the game start to load, but the game window turns pale yellow/white/black?
Which browser are you using (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome)?
Have you tried using a different browser? Did you get the same results?
Do any other games run normally?
Could you also click on the following link and then ‘copy and paste’ the displayed results into a reply here?
This will give me a general overview on your computer set-up and hopefully give me some pointers to help.
I have been sent to so many pogo and ea pages. Getting help here is ridiculous. please just answer the question.
?Whyson't my game s open anymore? The scan says resolutiuon probblem. I changed that and still cannot play. been here for some time now. still no answer sen to email [edit: email address removed]
This here shows: Your System Info
Hi I dont like the new format you have to scroll down to get to the games it takes longer to play games I wish pogo would go back to old format gl
May 2015 - last edited May 2015
@donna122129 If you're a Club Pogo member, you can use the favorites list to keep your
frequently played games handy.