We take safety here on Pogo very seriously. We wanted to give you a few quick tips on how to avoid any troubles, and what to look out for.
- Scam emails – There are a number of sites posing as Pogo Help Support. Some of these sites can be found online and others are sent via your Club Pogo Inbox. Please keep an eye out, as these are not affiliated with Pogo. These sites, and their promises to help provide support for Pogo technical issues, cost money and could result in your information or account being stolen. Pogo does not have a direct phone number you can call. Any site that posts a phone number for Pogo Support is a scam. Furthermore, Pogo does not charge you for customer support.
- Here are a list of official Pogo support/help channels:
- Cheating – Cheating is also not tolerated on Pogo. This goes against the User Agreement Terms of Service and if you are caught cheating, action will be taken.
- Abuse and harassment – Inappropriate behavior on any part of Pogo is not acceptable or permitted. If you experience abuse or harassment on Pogo, know you have options to:
- Mute a player
- Block a player
- Report a player
- If you come across someone who is cheating or is harassing you, click here to be guided through the various options.
- Mute a player
- Player information – Never give out your login or personal information on Pogo, such as your username and password, phone number or any other personal information.
We’re always working hard to make Pogo a more safe and secure place for all players. If you ever feel unsafe here in Pogo, please file a report with Pogo’s Customer Support channels listed above.
Thank you and stay safe!