Re: How do i update my Pogo billing?

by aryaveer

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How do i update my Pogo billing?

★★★ Newbie

I tried to goe through the pogo section, but i caint getin.  Ineeds add to update my credit card!!!  ihave been a memebr for 8 years! FIX IT!!!!!!!!

Message 1 of 35 (3,345 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hello everyone,

If you are still having trouble updating your billing information, please visit these following articles according to the situation.

View in thread

Message 10 of 35 (3,373 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

I am also having this problem when trying change my expiration date. I don't want to change anything but the expiration date but I keep getting an error!

Message 2 of 35 (3,300 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

You can't get in to Pogo? What can't you get in to.

Message 3 of 35 (3,291 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

getting into your billing-info-area isn't too horribly difficult.

log in like normal, go to My Account -> Enter your password -> on your My Games Account page, click the My Subscription and Billing link under the big ol club pogo pic -> click Change Payment Plan wedged between Cancel Subscription and Billing & Subscription FAQ.

In the Change Payment Plan screen you should be able to change what you're looking for and some other stuff too.

Hope that helped!

Message 4 of 35 (3,256 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide
Here are the steps to remove a credit card and update new one:

• Go to Pogo.com and log in with your Club Pogo screen name and password.
  • Click on the My Account link on the upper right-hand corner of the page.
  • Click on the Add or Update Payment Method link on the right side of the page.
  • You should now see the option to remove the credit card.
  • It will ask you for the confirmation of deletion, select the option "Yes- Delete Saved Account".
  • Now, you will get the option to add a new credit card.
Message 5 of 35 (3,220 Views)

Cannot edit credit card

★ Newbie

My subscription has expired and I am trying to renew for one year.  When I try to edit the credit card information, there is a message --

Oops, something is not quite right
???ACCOUNT_NOT_FOUND???
Please tell me how I can renew.
Thank you,
Lucky5002
Message 6 of 35 (3,218 Views)

Re: Cannot edit credit card

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem, in fact I had this problem last year and still Pogo has not fixed it. Been trying to get someone in customer service to acknowledge that there is an issue and they don't. They just keep saying enter your credit card and we'll charge you for a subscription. They don't want to fix the problem, but they want to take your credit card information and then your money. This is very frustrating!!! We need help POGO!!!!!

Message 7 of 35 (3,211 Views)

★★★ Newbie

There is a known issue with Pogo and alot of customer's accounts where they get errors when trying to access anything that has to do with purchasing subscriptions, buying gems, updating credits cards etc... It's not that these people don't know how to access their billing information. They know how, it's just that Pogo's new system is a mess and not working correctly, causing major issues and headaches for people when they try to renew or buy anything.

Good luck trying to get any kind of help either. This has been going on since last year for me and they still have not fixed it. When I first noticed it last year, they tried to fix it and couldn't, so they gave me a year subscription to give them a chance to fix things. Well, a year has passed and no fix. My subscription is about to expire and I can't renew it. When you chat with them you get someone in India. They don't tell you it's a known issue or give you any kind of information as to why this may be happening. Instead, they have asked me to send them my credit card information over chat so they can bill a subscription to my card. No way is that happening, not safe.

I am on my third customer service rep and still no help. They just keep telling you to go to Pogo and enter your credit card. They don't listen when you tell them that you CAN'T enter your credit card because their system is flawed and that is reason why you are contacting them in the first place.

This is very frustrating that as a paying customer of 6 years, I can't get any help for issues. PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM POGO! It is not an isolated incident!!!

Message 8 of 35 (3,209 Views)

★★★ Newbie

pogo wont take my credit card ive been a member for about 3 yrs?

Message 9 of 35 (3,204 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hello everyone,

If you are still having trouble updating your billing information, please visit these following articles according to the situation.

Message 10 of 35 (3,374 Views)