How do I restore chat on Jungle Gin?

by Saxmanor88

Original Post

How do I restore chat on Jungle Gin?

★★★ Newbie

July 22, 2021

About a week or so ago, the entire chat area disappeared from Jungle Gin. How do I restore it? If we cannot chat with our opponent, it is not even fun anymore. 

Message 1 of 7 (793 Views)

Re: How do I restore chat on Jungle Gin?

★★★ Newbie
@Saxmanor88 To the right on this page, it says this issue has been resolved, but it has NOT. The "chat" feature of JUNGLE GIN is STILL not restored.
Message 2 of 7 (782 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there @Saxmanor88 Are just tried it myself, and the feature was active. Are you still experiencing this issue?

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 7 (738 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes, I am still experiencing the problem: CHAT and MEMBER LIST in Jungle Gin games disappeared. Can't chat with my opponent. I talked to an EA person on the phone, and was told this is intentional, to get rid of the chat feature in that game. VERY, VERY disappointing, if that is the case........

Message 4 of 7 (730 Views)

★★ Novice

There is NO question this was intentional and it has ruined this game. There are other issues with Pogo that are new and bother me. I have been with Pogo for over 16 years and it might be time to say "GOOD BYE" as it is getting worse, not better.

Mike Thomas

Message 5 of 7 (693 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Saxmanor88 My chat has also disappeared and it has not been restored
Message 6 of 7 (663 Views)

★★★ Newbie

They have no intention of restoring the chat either. I spoke with them on the phone. THEY ARE DOING EVERYTHING THEY CAN to DESTROY our games on Pogo. My Pogo days are sadly coming to an end. If they want to shoot themselves in the foot, and kill their own business, so be it. 

Message 7 of 7 (653 Views)