How do I delete my free Pogo account

by cbc98

Original Post

How do I delete my free Pogo account

★★★ Newbie

I don't know how to delete my free Pogo Account.  I just don't want it!

Message 1 of 3 (16,636 Views)

Re: How do I delete my free Pogo account

★★★ Newbie

Hello...

I Just wanted to  make sure my question got posted correctly!

Message 2 of 3 (16,487 Views)

Re: How do I delete my free Pogo account

Community Manager (retired)

There's no requirement to delete your free account and it would be accessible to you again if you ever decided to play again and any tokens you won will still be there.

The reason there's no delete button if to prevent players deleting their account by mistake and losing all their progress.

However, if you really want the account deleted please contact support by following these steps:

1. Click the link https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ask and sign in with your Pogo name and password.

2. Where it says: ’What Can We Help you With’, type in "Pogo" 

3. Click Find Solutions

4.  Select "Account Management" from the drop-down list

5.  Click: Find Solutions

6.  Scroll down a little and on the lower right hand side, Click "I Still need Help" 

The Window Will Open... 

Scroll down a little further, you'll see the Email button. A form will be displayed for you to use to send to support.

Hope this helps.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 3 of 3 (16,478 Views)