How do I contact EA/ What's their customer service phone number?

by IdaRoad

Original Post

How do I contact EA/ What's their customer service phone number?

★ Novice
Message 1 of 10 (4,646 Views)

Re: How do I contact EA/ What's their customer service phone number?

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

@IdaRoad 

If you have a technical issue, please feel free to post here and we'll do our best to help.

If your query is account or billing related, please contact support. 

You can contact EA Help via the EA Help website. Detailed instructions on how to use the EA Help service can be found here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 2 of 10 (4,621 Views)

★★★ Novice

I need to be able to talk to a real person but that isn't possible.. I can't get call a back to work or chat..  My pogo was hacked is there another number to get to EA without g jumping through hoops  online to no availl. I gotta get my problem resolved  I was hacked now there are  two IDs on Pogo for me with both of my email adtress even though I change my pogo one both show all my history .. I got to get this fixed can't pay anything all methods are faily according to bogus user Id for EA Origins  with my old pogo email address ( which I can sign into with My real pogo info too) !! And it has all MY purchase history .. been trying two weeks now to get this rectified before they shut me down for non payamant  of my monthly memebership which is due  in a few days & payamnt method I chaged it to online if failing too. .. I need that  bogus account deleted . I even went as fat as getting another email to verify the email adress on the fake which never was & I reset the password .. still waiting for link to verify email to see if I can get it gone myself but it does have a security question I can't answer .. is there another number  I can get supprt with since It keeps telling me I need to call but with new call back that doesn't work atall just says can't process and kicks me back to email page which also doesn't work  or chat which doesn't  either.. I can' do anything .. 11 yea rmebership will be lost completely sinceitis still using both old & new emails on my real account & bogus one now too.. 

Message 3 of 10 (4,606 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thanks everyone  for trying to help I was able to solve my issue which should be fully solved with security and other within the week since I was  hacked on My pogo and a fake  Id on Origin linked to my account my reporting to my CC company  a fraudulent purchase  having my card classified as stole EA  locked my account form being able to purchase or even pay them my subscription fee.. .. by calling EA company's  direct Phone number I found by Google search , calling and getting an Operator (too too tries but was worth it) by just holding on the line until it connected me to one to get me a support call back very fast.. she got me a call back which came in before I even as off the line with her.. both support tech & security person were  great.. to insure my account won't be shut down since my payment is due the 25th .. the great security guy game me 30 days free on my memebership .. Supprrt does exist right now you Just can't get it by trying online maybe soon it will be fixed .. I hope so.. but for now if you fin yoruself in a similar situation as I was for weeks with no help online .. google for that Phone number its easy to ffind use the company name city &  state it is located in Wink Have a  great thanksgiving .. 

Message 4 of 10 (4,572 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@sillyGstring  

You were probably scammed.  and that number has been removed.

Official Pogo support/help channels: 

Pogo News news.pogo.com                                                 

Pogo Forums games-forum.pogo.com

Pogo Help page (FAQ page)  news.pogo.com/faqs

EA Help page help.ea.com

Answers HQ answers.ea.com

Pogo twitter feed twitter.com/pogo

Pogo Facebook page facebook.com/pogo

Message 5 of 10 (4,565 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

[CM Edit: Removed personal information]  My Gems are consistently being taken from my account

Message 6 of 10 (4,439 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

@Georgia751First, you should remove your phone number from your comment.  It is not necessary or wise to post your phone number.  To remove your phone number, you can edit your comment by clicking on the 3 dots in the box with your comment, then chose "Edit reply", then delete your phone number.  After your remove your phone number, click on the Submit button to save the change. 

I don't know how gems can be consistently removed from your account unless someone else knows your login information and has access to your account to use your gems.  It is best never to share your login email and password with anyone for this reason and other reasons.

There are two things I will tell you to help find out more about how your gems are being used. First, you can check your gem history. It shows purchases made to buy gems, free gems given to you (if any) and the name of the games where gems are used.  This record includes dates of all gem transactions.  To check your gem history do this...

1. Go to the Pogo main page and click on "My Account" at the top of the page.
2. Enter your login information on the next page.
3. When on your Account page, click on "Billing and Subscription"
4. On the Billing and Subscription page, scroll down to the middle of the page where you see the "My Gems Purchasing" section, and then click on "View your gem transaction record".
5. Now you can see a list of all your gem purchases, free gems given to you, and name of the games where gems were used.

If you think gems are being removed from your account, you will see where they are being used. Again only someone who has access to your account can use your gems, so its best not to give your login information to anyone.

Second thing to tell you is that you can contact an EA representative any time of any day to chat online or by phone call back. To do this, follow these steps...

1. Go to https://help.ea.com
2. Click "Contact Us"
3. Select Pogo from the game list (or type Pogo in the white box)
4. Select PC or Mac or other platform
5. Select a Topic, possibly chose "Missing content" (for missing gems)
6. Select an Issue, possibly "Had content, lost it" (for missing gems)
7. Click "Select contact option" (blue button at bottom of the page)

8a. If you received the screen for online chat, then type in a brief description in white box entitled "Subject"
9a. Next, click on the blue "Chat Now" button and wait for an EA Advisor to start the conversation (usually the wait is a few minutes, but if the wait is too long try again later).

8b. If you receive the screen for a phone call back, type in your name, country, subject to discuss and your phone number
9b. Next, click on the blue "Request Call" button at the bottom of the screen and wait for an EA advisor to call you by phone.

Message 7 of 10 (4,426 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@IdaRoad I Pau. For pogo for. 1 year can't get on for got my pass word can you help me pogo screen. Mane isbingomommy
Message 8 of 10 (4,011 Views)

★★★ Newbie

EA * sucks and just steals games and won't answer questions and are a * company

Message 9 of 10 (1,775 Views)

Community Manager

Hi Everyone,  

This post has gotten pretty old at this point, I will be locking it to prevent necroposting.  

If you are running into further issues, please make a new post letting us know what is happening and we can provide any relevant information available.  

Thanks! 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 10 of 10 (1,750 Views)