Re: How do I access the chat rooms on Pogo.com?

by Chase19401

Original Post

How do I access the chat rooms on Pogo.com?

★★★ Newbie

I am in the Time For a Break! chat room for the game, Poppit! Party.  I can play the game, and I can see the list of chat rooms with the number of players in each chat room, but I see no option to actually chat with the other players in the chat room.

I do not have a club Pogo account, and thought that chatting in a chat room was free as it always has been.  Any help is appreciated.

If there is a button to press to see a chat window, I don't see it.

Message 1 of 5 (2,878 Views)

★★★ Pro

Even though the game is Html5, chat is still Flash. Make sure you allow Flash. If you already allowed Flash and you still don't see chat try going full screen and back to regular size.

Message 2 of 5 (2,865 Views)

★★ Novice
@Captain00079 It is very difficult to access chat, I can't even find it anymore. The new format is ridiculous and reminds me of the Netflick's format. I've played one of the weekly games 35 times and received no credit. Makes me furious.
Message 3 of 5 (1,649 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

@Chase19401, I am a volunteer helper here, not an EA employee. Many players at Pogo agree with you and are equally disappointed and upset with the limited and confusing chat availability at Pogo now compared to the days when chat was available through Flash. I recommend that you re-post your comments under the EA Help forum sections "Discussion & Feedback" or "Technical Help", because EA rarely replies to posts here at the "Pogo Classic section now".  However I would not expect major change anytime soon concerning chat availability in multi-player games.

Message 4 of 5 (1,638 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you for your response.

Message 5 of 5 (1,631 Views)