Re: Games not Loading

by pinkmittens2009

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert

@LBSweetThing1                       @jalead1959 

Re: Unable to connect to server
Post by ccboots56 » May 1st, 2014, 8:31 pm

your problem may be with your router or modem.
try unplugging them for a few minutes and see if
that helps.
if they are old and you been using for several
years, maybe it is time to get new ones.
just a suggestion.

you can also check with your internet service provider,
see if they are having problems.

Message 11 of 29 (345 Views)

★★★ Novice

What is Constant Guard?, have never heard of it.

Message 12 of 29 (341 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@pinkmittens2009 

It is an anti virus program that is part of Comcast.  You can look it up on-line.

Message 13 of 29 (339 Views)

★★★ Novice

Don't think I have an Antivirus with them.  I don't have Macafee which they try to push.  I have Web root and it is set to play Pogo game. Not sure what else to do, Have done everything Pogo has said to do and still missing out on alot of the games and badges.

Message 14 of 29 (329 Views)

★★★ Novice

Have one question is the Flash that everyone is talking about Adobe or some other kind?  I have Adobe, and have found some others now also  , which should I have?

Message 15 of 29 (326 Views)

★ Novice

Have done all troubledhooting steps, have mac version 10.10.1, Flash 7.1 have everything enabled and my Word Whomp game will not load, stays on 'game loadiing' I am a member and this is very frustrating.  Popg please fix this!

Message 16 of 29 (318 Views)

★★★ Novice

Another weekly I've been cheated out of!  Everyone of the games that say they are loading at the top of the page don't load as usual.  Funny that I have had Comcast for over 10 years and all of a sudden Ican't play these games and it has been since Pogo changed something.  It is not my antivirus or my server and doing everything you say to do isn't helping.   I would say that it is on my side, but there are many others having the same problem that I am and they are all older members the same as I am , who use to be able to play all of the games and can't now.  Stop telling us that it is on our end and check your end of the problem also please!

Message 17 of 29 (304 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@pinkmittens2009 

I am not able to check EA, sorry, I do not work for them.  Read my signature, it adds in at the end of each post. 

Message 18 of 29 (300 Views)

★★★ Novice

I do understand that and I'm not upset with you at all, but with EA as they are the ones who have changed all of this and messed up everyones games and then made it so we can't talk to them about anything.  They made it so their phones don't work any more and they have poor people like you to have to take the bulk of everyone's flustration and it isn't fair.  They are the ones who have changed everything and they should be the ones to fix the problems.

Message 19 of 29 (289 Views)

★ Novice

Hi, I downloaded Foxfire, it's free and the games work!

Message 20 of 29 (287 Views)