From the Brink...Trizzle badge

by blueeangel72

Original Post

From the Brink...Trizzle badge

★★★ Newbie

I am NOT receiving credit for that badge "from the brink" in Trizzle. I have completed it twice now and it still shows I am at 8/10. This is getting VERY frustrating.  What do I have top do to get the badge and move on?  When I do get a credit for it it shows 9/10 then I play again and it is right back at 8/10. Please fix this!!!!!

Message 1 of 6 (247 Views)

Re: From the Brink...Trizzle badge

Hero (Retired)

There are known issues with Trizzle, click here http://answers.ea.com/t5/Pogo/KNOWN-ISSUES-Scrabble-Trizzle-Pogo-App/m-p/1657573#M40559

I have the never ending game problem...

I hope it gets fixed as well... I miss it Standard smile

Good Luck!

Message 2 of 6 (241 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How do I contact live help from EA/Pogo? Maybe they can help me Frown The problem I am having is not listed in the Known Issues.

Message 3 of 6 (238 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

This does seem to be a known issue, see this thread on the main Pogo forum:

http://games-forum.pogo.com/viewtopic.php?f=278&t=93479&hilit=from+the+brink&sid=b04d466e246a500c740...

As soon as we get any updates on the game, we'll post on this forum, I'm sure there will also be an update in Pogo News. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 4 of 6 (232 Views)

★★ Novice

Greetings,

Did you ever receive the badge?

Kona

Message 5 of 6 (206 Views)

★★ Novice

G"reetings,

Any luck getting the badge...I'm still stuck

Kona