Friends list/Blocked list

by saling101

Original Post

Friends list/Blocked list

★★ Newbie

Hi,  I had a player blocked on the Blocked friends list but this person was still able to play at my Canasta table.  Please tell me why they weren't blocked.  Thanks

Linda

Message 1 of 5 (1,020 Views)

Re: Friends list/Blocked list

Community Manager (retired)

If this player is acting in an abusive manner (insults etc.) you can send in an Abuse Report to let Pogo team know about it. In order to give them the best chance of being able to take action, please report it as soon as you see it. Here's how to do that:

Reporting a player in chat will automatically mute them so that you no longer need to view their comments. We recommend not unmuting players you find offensive.

(Reminder) How to block a player:
Click on the "My Friends" option in the menu bar.
Below your list of friends you can find the link for "Blocked Player List".
Click it. Once there, just enter the player's screen name whom you wish to block, and click the "Add to My Blocked List" button.

However there is nothing preventing a player for joining a table. You can either inform him in a polite way that you do not want to play with him or make your table “Private” and set up a password and then seek out the individuals that you would like to play.

Message 2 of 5 (1,015 Views)

★ Expert

The block is for other players not to be able to see where you're located just by looking at their friends

list.  If they know you frequent a certain Canasta room, they can still enter if it's not set up with the private

options by using a password. That's the safest way to ensure they won't be entering the next time.

Make sure your friends don't tell this blocked person where you are either.

Message 3 of 5 (1,009 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Where is the place to block a player?  I used it quite often but now I can't see where to add a name.

Message 4 of 5 (847 Views)

★★ Novice

I’m having the same issue. I already have 17 blocked players but there is no way to add to the list. Tired of the sore losers freezing the game.

Message 5 of 5 (707 Views)